List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, the whole trade period they've basically said look we'll consider Jesse moving home if it benefits us, otherwise we'll keep him.

Piss poor of Fremantle to then drop out after spending the last 5 years trying to poach him from them. Hope he goes to West Coast.
If they have concerns about his injury they should say it. He would be perfect fit for them. I can't see Hogan joining Freo next year. Looking forward to watch Neale deal to unfold.

How many? There Lynch, Hall, May and I assume the normal 4-5 delisting????
Yes, and we've already brought in Miles and Ellis from Richmond, word is we still have Horlin Smith coming from Geelong, and have three pre-draft selections of which at LEAST one will be on the senior list.
we'd be looking at consolidating draft picks, not getting more

Last edited:
Just out of curiousity what do you guys value Kade Kolodjashnij?

Now we cant get May our attention will turn to him.

KK and May for Hogan - Straight Swap, there you go.

Now start talking to him and convince him to move to Queensland instead of going back to WA.

Yeah as I said last night i expect Hogan/May to not go anywhere and Freo to make Brisbane pay an outrageous price for Neale.
Neale making his desire to go to Brisbane so vocal is going to make them pay a huge price.
Like Hall already moving in at Arden St

KK and May for Hogan - Straight Swap, there you go.

Now start talking to him and convince him to move to Queensland instead of going back to WA.
This is what i am talking about , people are so bullshit with Fremantle and Melbourne talk , throw them a left field . Hogan for May and KK . Hogan 24 next year right age for GC with May and Lynch leaving . I don't want pick 5 if Hogan is coming .Mitch went to Carlton not the WA club .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is what i am talking about , people are so bullshit with Fremantle and Melbourne talk , throw them a left field . Hogan for May and KK . Hogan 24 next year right age for GC with May and Lynch leaving . I don't want pick 5 if Hogan is coming .Mitch went to Carlton not the WA club .
Xanax

Port - Saints we’ll give you pick 6 and 10 for pick 4
Crows - Saints we’ll give you pick 8, 13 and 16 for pick 4
Ok Port and Crows you win
GC pick Lukosius, Rozee , your can fight it out for Rankine , GC take Hately/Bailey Smith at 7.

Port - Saints we’ll give you pick 6 and 10 for pick 4
Crows - Saints we’ll give you pick 8, 13 and 16 for pick 4
Im easy going..
doggies give us pick 7 for may

Saints we’ll give you pick 7 and 19 for pick 4

How about we screw these SA teams, swap our pick 3 for Brissy's pick 5 plus (maybe) Witherden.
Bris can get Neale for Pick 3
We still have our 2 picks before the SA teams so they can miss out on our two preferred SA lads

How about we screw these SA teams, swap our pick 3 for Brissy's pick 5 plus (maybe) Witherden.
Bris can get Neale for Pick 3
We still have our 2 picks before the SA teams so they can miss out on our two preferred SA lads

I had a bit of time today on my hands and after the Hogan thing happened I decided to have a read of the Brisbane Board especially their Lachie Neale and their Suns Down the road Thread.

There are a number of Brisbane Fans that refer to us as THE SCUMS.

Do you still want to help them out? I don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back