News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Chad wants to be here AND wants to get paid AND we want him to work harder, surely a heavily incentivised contract based around fitness milestones means everybody wins.

Somebody tell him LeBron is in the GOAT conversation primarily because of how well he prepares himself day in day out.

We have no interest in those two as part of the Wingard deal......An Amon deal on the other hand.

Personally ill back in what Tredders reported on 9 news ahead of the Vic Media... That was Burton and 15 has been offered and rejected
I'm thinking maybe we initially rejected it and then when there was a public backlash from Hawthorn fans about Burton being offered up and then their club quickly decided not to include him in a potential 2nd offer that may come later. Obviously just having a wild guess.

If Chad wants to be here AND wants to get paid AND we want him to work harder, surely a heavily incentivised contract based around fitness milestones means everybody wins.

Somebody tell him LeBron is in the GOAT conversation primarily because of how well he prepares himself day in day out.

Why is Rucci being quoted for anything here? He's a clueless dope who's not wired in to anything.
Thanks. That's mostly what I was after. It's what I expected, but thought I might just be blinded to his competence and credibility by my choice of club. Good to know PP supporters think the same

Begs the question how he draws pay...

Has Burton said no to a trade?

As far as I can make out Ryan Burton is in the US and neither he or his management has said anything officially. It has all been said for him by sections of the media. Strangely enough the only one I would give any credence to would be David Wildy as he is getting his info from Craig Burton who is an ex team mate of Wildy's. According to Wildy Burton wants to stay at Hawthorn.

Random Crow guy staggers across from Ringo Rooch fred with nothing of interest.

I like how they consider him to be some nefarious mastertroll, twirling his moustache while tying Mother Crowtecia to the railroad tracks, when in reality he's a middling hack writing for a dying medium preferred by a dying audience like all the rest.

At least Robbo, Ralphy, Caro and Sheehany managed to branch out and land cushy TV gigs, but yikes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Hawthorn are serious they need to try to attain pick 3 from Gold Coast with whatever assets they have.

Then give us Pick 3 + a current or future 2nd rounder.

They don't have any assets. That's the reason why Wingard chose them.

Even if they shipped Roughead, 15 and their future first to Gold Coast it wouldn't be enough for 3.

"Anything to not get traded."

If Wingard played in the middle all year he would have been a top 5 B&F lock. He was crap up forward in the first half of the year and still managed a 6th placed spot.

He's a quality player and he's not old either. You keep these guys, just like Polec where we should have given him 600k for 3 years last Christmas.

Give Wingard 625k for 4 years now.

Yes, but at the heart of the issue is he rocked up in such a state pre-season that he couldn't play in the middle at the start of the season.

Peak Wingard in the middle will win a Brownlow. If he wants to.

Release the inner Lebron.

It’s actually not a bad read.

At least put are doing things and not putting up with mediocre performances. It may make us go backwards next year but getting rid of the players who are not committed to Hinkley and this club is absolutely the right move.

That's what we've been doing for two years, not sure another year will change it but after this, if he doesn't focus then well, there is little more we can do if he wishes to go at that stage. Contract time would be interesting.
Do you reckon he’ll wake up and change or is head to far up his a##.

Baby Boomers are usually referred to as born 1946-64 and Gen X is usually 1965-76. It can vary a little. You would have to be over 54 to be one of us. ;)

I’ve only just hit 50 so def an Xer

There’s a generation between Boomers and X called Generation Jones.

Not quite old enough to be part of the post war baby boom and not quite young enough to grow up with the tech boom of the 80s

I like how they consider him to be some nefarious mastertroll, twirling his moustache while tying Mother Crowtecia to the railroad tracks, when in reality he's a middling hack writing for a dying medium preferred by a dying audience like all the rest.

At least Robbo, Ralphy, Caro and Sheehany managed to branch out and land cushy TV gigs, but yikes.
Rucci is barely, barely one step above a writer for messenger free newspapers.

With respect, I come back to adelaide after 20 years away and see old fossils like Jane whoever, mike smithson, john Riddell (he still loiter near parklands at night?). Pirie street hasnt added a tenant since Heaven and Fontana de trevi left in the early 90s.

Respectfully, get out of adelaide.

Rucci. Lmfaoo. He wont even do his job and ask the coaches half decent and obvious questions in press conferences because he would be writing for The Transcontinental if the clubs said he cant come in the room..

This is another reason it is so disturbingly obvious Ken is a loser and Koch a joke. Big fish in little pool, not even good fish. I'd rather a jar of sea monkeys.

Sorry. Its true

They don't have any assets. That's the reason why Wingard chose them.

Even if they shipped Roughead, 15 and their future first to Gold Coast it wouldn't be enough for 3.

"Anything to not get traded."
Do you think he will stay after all of this? I'm not sure, but Hawthorn can't get the deal done. That much is obvious

Not quite old enough to be part of the post war baby boom and not quite young enough to grow up with the tech boom of the 80s
Mortgage generation.

Young enough to have a effin huge mortgage

Old enough to have done it on a single income with older kids

That’s why I’m lost, I’m a Jones!

Not like he didn’t know when he write pp what he was doing
Ban the ****
It would be like us jumping on their site and skipping in a cows comment
I am leaving, but if you ever see it, my dream team is routinely "the cows". I'm happy to have a joke, but again, didn't mean the abbreviation thing, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back