List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone see chicken nixons tweet about us talking to Bellchambers? Not sure if legit or if chickens been on the nose beers... I'm thinking the latter...

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Wouldn't mind Bellchambers if he was very cheap. Is a big boy and can do a job, but don't see why the Bombers would trade him.

If we wait til draft night & live trade picks 4 & 28 with Port for 6 & 10....

I’d be keen to bid on Nick Blakey with pick 6, then go Max King or Bailey Smith after Swans match.

For pick 10, I’d go Rozee (if available), Caldwell or RCD

If they gave us 15 & not 10, I’d go O’Halloran.

Did you see Bellchambers tweet back to that?

‘Stay by the phone chickens, I’ll keep you posted brother. ’
Taking the absolute piss out of him.
Tell you what i could get Old tommy’s career in shambles ala Jake Carlisle style, not that i ever would but if we want him there’s some blackmail potentially in play :eek:;)

Wonder now that Freo look to have stuffed Lobb around - offering his pick to Kelly and showing no love.

Do we swoop? We’ve had interest and talks with his management throughout the year. Could come back in our favour if he’s not 100% sold to moving back home.

I’d take him for sure. I’d swap next years first for this years Giants first.

Wonder now that Freo look to have stuffed Lobb around - offering his pick to Kelly and showing no love.

Do we swoop? We’ve had interest and talks with his management throughout the year. Could come back in our favour if he’s not 100% sold to moving back home.

I’d take him for sure. I’d swap next years first for this years Giants first.
Yuk

I think Carlton will take Rankine with 1
I think he is good enough too but could struggle under the mantle of the number one pick. I think Lukosius will go pick 1 and with Charlie Curnow will terrorise defenses for 10 years. If McKay comes on then Curnow and Lukosius are athletic enough to run the wings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FB: Geary - Austin - Roberton
HB: McKenzie - Carlisle - Webster
C: Hannebery - Steele - Acres
HF: Billings - Bruce - Membrey
FF: Gresham - McCartin - Long
R: Longer - Ross - Steven
I: Clark, Coffield, Sinclair, Kent

Trade: Newnes, Savage, Dunstan, Lonie
Depth: Battle, Marshall, Armitage, Brown, White, Phillips, Rice, Paton. Pick 4 and 28, 68.
Delist: Weller
Undecided: the rest

I think my question might have been slightly lost too, not really talking about where players were taken in the past rather, if we could have the best full forward in the comp or the best dynamic game breaking mid/forward, who would you take?
The player that's game breaking

Part of the Billings deal
My dad will be so happy. Thinks Billings is the softest campaigner to ever pull on the jumper for how much talent he has.

He’d straight swap Billings for Parish.

I’d rather keep Billings & play him as a utility. Get him around the ball & he’d get 25 & 1.3 at a minimum about every week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back