List Mgmt. Trade & F/A - 2018/2019 - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
Trade Period Update, Day 5 of 10:

After a busy day 4 of doing absolutely nothing and yet somehow sky-rocketing into stardom due to the unconfirmed and potentially fabricated homecoming of Dayne Beams, Ned Guy appeared to have gone back into a slumber.

However, recent rumours suggest that he has - although currently unconfirmed - somehow managed to recruit some experienced KPP depth in Roughead.

Stay tuned for a weekend filled with "team x has reportedly come to terms with team y, expect a deal to be done on Monday" and more speculation that Ned is simply not doing anything over the weekend.

But that's fine, Ned. You deserve the weekend off. It has been a hectic first week.

4tone

Club Legend
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
How do we feel about Jordan Roughead?
Remember when the pies got leroy brown and then all the experts said hes s**t. And then he become a important cog in the premiership team. And then all the experts said he was a great player. All i can say is great recuiting. Clever actually, paid nothing for a key premiership player. Well done recuiting team pies.

I don't mind recruiting for depth if it's ruck depth. But is Roughead actually any good in there?
I doubt he could beat Lynch.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
I like it he wont be a ruckman here so he can do what he excels at which was being a KPD before the dogs muddled him up.

Wont cost f*** all

If it works out awesome if not meh
He is a premiership ruckman though.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Simple cheap back up for a game or so in case, Mr Grundy, Mr Cox.

Note: I'm of the firm belief if the unthinkable happened and Grundy missed a spate of matches mr moore would step in - he'd be great in the ruck by the way.

mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
That’s fair enough, the vibe around Freo isn’t that great.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yeah nothing beats that. But I do remembeer when Brown kicked that goal in the prelim, myself and my two girls just looked at each othewr and nobody said a word. We all just had that grin on our face which said it all. I reckon its something I'll never forget.

I was behind those goals when the ball bounced at right angles......I was the same as you......unbelievable.

Same thing happened to Milne in the first GF :D

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
That’s fair enough, the vibe around Freo isn’t that great.
A question.

Say T Kelly really wants to go to WA, break a contract, family stuff

But then baulk at a WA club?

Hmmmm.

(ps freo look dreadful currently so it does make sense that way)

BPikkers

Cancelled
Oct 14, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I don't mind recruiting for depth if it's ruck depth. But is Roughead actually any good in there?
I’m fairly certain he isn’t a ruckman. From memory he started as a forward and then went back before more recently being thrown into the ruck with the doggies short on ruckman. If Shaz and Dunn take longer or don’t come up, I think he at least has the size to come in and play on the big forwards. There’s at least half a dozen guys on the list that won’t offer anything in 2019. May as well pick up some depth with height. Something we severely lack and potentially important if Langdon goes.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are you taking the piss, or daft? I'm singling him out because it's his job to recruit good players to our football club and not Jordan Roughead.

Do you know what passive aggressive is?

Angry much?

Oct 7, 2014
?
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
49ers
I don't use the term elite to describe Garlett. I'll use very good to describe Garlett and Champion Data's analysis of pressure acts, tackles and turnovers caused all are by position very good or better over a series of years.

And that's before the heavy scoreboard he offers by position which also is very good.

If I'm selecting a team to win today. Garlett is a best 22 player on any list in the competition.

If you want people to take you seriously you shouldn't post stuff like Garlett is best 22 at 18 clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back