List Mgmt. 2018 St Kilda Trade Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god the footage didn't come out before we drafted him. THE BEST THING that could of happened.
If the BLAND SAINTS had seen it before we recruited him he would be playing for the HAWKS.

Good call Panda G.

As it turned out Jake The Snake had to sit out for a year anyway. I'd like to know if he reckons (now) if it was the best thing that could have happened to him. A year off to recover from injuries, I mean.

Anyway, * the haters. Carlisle is the king down back and I love that he plays for us.

so, who do we trade Richo to?
My mail is that a sauerkraut processing plant is very interested and about to trump the AFL clubs ready to pounce... they are paying $2.47 per kilo of cabbage, richo coming in at just over $200 plus a sweetener of one jar of kraut to sit next to our 66 cup.

I'm torn.

Thanks for your suggestion. Uncomfortable much?? The whole point of what I am saying is to promote opinion and conjecture, not moderate it. My comment is directed at those who shoot innocent discussion down with belittling responses such as yours.
You are clearly positively pleased with yourself aren't you. You go about promoting opinion and conjecture , as you say. I will continue with the belittling responses to tyrants on their high horse , such as yourself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched Max king highlights. Very athletic. Similar to Marshall but more obvious talent. Him and Marshall would be great up front!
Imagine if both learnt how to ruck to a Goldstein standard. Killer.

Would Collingwood swap pick 18 for Lonie and pick 28?
Would a ten place upgrade be worth trading out Lone-dogg?

Would Collingwood swap pick 18 for Lonie and pick 28?
Would a ten place upgrade be worth trading out Lone-dogg?

If you go on the Collingwood board, they’d expect pick 28, Lonie, Bruce, and the father/son rights to Bailey Rice for pick 18

I thought it meant a top line club not a top line Saint

Scotty said top club, next post said former HB top pick player. Meaning Goddard I assume

LOL no its not

essendon were quoted stating they were informed of the footage
sydney CEO was quoted stating he knew due to his job at channel 7

rumours are hawthorn knew due to the journalist in question who was shopped the footage

Can you please provide these two quotes?

Bloody hell - I didn’t even know Scotty Palmer was still alive. He must be pushing 80.
a5b62s.jpg

FB: Geary - Brown - Roberton
HB: Savage - Carlisle - Webster
C: Hannebery - Steele - Acres
HF: Billings - Bruce - Kent
FF: Gresham - Membrey - Long
R: Longer - Ross - Steven
I: Clark, Coffield, Sinclair, Pick 4
I like this side. Except im not sold on Bruce, Skunk or Longer.
Imagine we get Rankine and you go with our best tall fwd say Bruce or Roma. Then instead of Skunk you have Rankine and throw Lonie on the bench.
What an opposition headache that would be having Rankine, Gresham, Lonie, Billings, Kent, Long up fwd causing havoc.
Just completely changes our fwd dynamic. Instead of being tall, slow, predictable. We become fast, creative, pressure, accountable, dangerous.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back