List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend, Jesus, you and one of your notorious friends who constantly demean the work of our club, despite your so called support of the HFC, must realise that sometimes you cannot fully control the entire agenda, as well as an agenda that fits a broader, longer term strategy. Even you cannot deny Shiel was not connected with us. We put the work in. He connected.

Yes, the trade price had an effect we may not fully expected, witness the current strain on the back pedalling Dodoro with GWS. Yes, we don’t do it all the right way and we stuff up. But we learn, continually.
I am extremely comfortable with what my football club does in its professional way that you might not. We can’t win them all, but I just get pissed when people, so called supporters just pot everything we do and elevate competitors to a status that we can only dream of.
Reality is, the majority of the comp follow in our footsteps.

Tops - you are the one I come to read here - I don't know how you are so connected but you know much more about how things work than many people I work with (and that is saying something)

Ignore the feebles and keep doing what you do.

My friend, Jesus, you and one of your notorious friends who constantly demean the work of our club, despite your so called support of the HFC, must realise that sometimes you cannot fully control the entire agenda, as well as an agenda that fits a broader, longer term strategy. Even you cannot deny Shiel was not connected with us. We put the work in. He connected.

Yes, the trade price had an effect we may not fully expected, witness the current strain on the back pedalling Dodoro with GWS. Yes, we don’t do it all the right way and we stuff up. But we learn, continually.
I am extremely comfortable with what my football club does in its professional way that you might not. We can’t win them all, but I just get pissed when people, so called supporters just pot everything we do and elevate competitors to a status that we can only dream of.
Reality is, the majority of the comp follow in our footsteps.

Bravo. Well said.

On a side note Freo baulking at 2 x 1st rounders for Hogan has also screwed up GC with their May situation. GC knows for sure May will go next year, and should accept 1 x 1st round for him closer to the last day.
Only if that 1st falls in the top 10 of this years draft. If not they’ll gladly let him finish out his last season and will more than likely get a top 5 compo pick for him next year.

I reckon the reason for this, if it is correct, is that Scully is on big coin and we are going to accomodate that. GWS offloads a big chunk of money and we get an A Rater, albeit with some risk. Win/win.
Was on big coin at the start with GWS but he has taken a big drop in recent times. Look at the other players they have!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Somebody on the Port board bumped up a thread titled "

Who won the Burgoyne Trade?".

If anyone thinks we are having a hard time waiting for these deals to close then spare a thought for the Port supporters when they find out it will be pick 15 and loose change they will get for Wingard.

Can someone please post the 2019 team with all these additions thx

Hardwick, May, Stratton
Birchall, Frawley, Sicily
Smith, Mitchell, Scully
Gunston, Roughead, Wingard
Breust, Patton, Puopolo
McEvoy, O'Meara, Shiels
Burgoyne, Worpel, Impey, Morrison

I'm being conservative with the additions tho and Burton might stay.

Hardwick, May, Stratton
Birchall, Frawley, Sicily
Smith, Mitchell, Scully
Gunston, Roughead, Wingard
Breust, Patton, Puopolo
McEvoy, O'Meara, Shiels
Burgoyne, Worpel, Impey, Morrison

I'm being conservative with the additions tho and Burton might stay.
Holy s**t that is a flag winning side

If anyone thinks we are having a hard time waiting for these deals to close then spare a thought for the Port supporters when they find out it will be pick 15 and loose change they will get for Wingard.
To be fair

To be fair to the Port supporters they are probably still getting over the Brent Renouf trade!

Carefully avoiding any awkward reflections!

Yes, not warm enough here in Hobart to be taking photos nude either!

Disappointed you didnt get the golden felt for the table :cool:

I’ve had that table a long time, and when I purchased it I did ask if I could get Brown & Gold stripes, lol. Just couldn’t justify the extra cost at the time. If I had that room when I bought the table I definitely would have gone gold, brown or both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back