Recruiting Trade & Free Agency VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason that Scully could possibly go for pick 53 is if his career is as good as ruined by the ankle injury. A player of his ability, at the age when he should be at his peak, is worth a late first rounder at worst. If Scully kicks on at the Hawks next year like he’d never broken his ankle, racking up 500+ disposals for the year in the process, I’d be amazed... GWS could only be under some occult suggestive powers to give away a quality mid for that token return.

The only reason that Scully could possibly go for pick 53 is if his career is as good as ruined by the ankle injury. A player of his ability, at the age when he should be at his peak, is worth a late first rounder at worst. If Scully kicks on at the Hawks next year like he’d never broken his ankle, racking up 500+ disposals for the year in the process, I’d be amazed... GWS could only be under some occult suggestive powers to give away a quality mid for that token return.

Considering they are also shopping patton around I think they are just gearing up to be able to retain Cogs and Kelly next season.

tenor.gif
Oh come on it's great!

Considering they are also shopping patton around I think they are just gearing up to be able to retain Cogs and Kelly next season.
Surely other clubs would offer much better than 53 though (I know it matters little if he has chosen Hawks). It really makes the whole ‘trade’ thing a facade. It’s essentially ‘free trade’ despite a contract. The other thing is you’d think that Scully would think more of GWS than to not allow them to get his true market value. The integrity of the trade period would be shot you’d think.

Patton not cut out for the modern game. Could've been a 700 goal player 20 years ago but not in the modern era of defensive pressure required from forwards.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
3 knee recos probably don’t help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should extend trade week by another week next year. So many lulz.

Nuh

I can't handle this trade period and the arrogance of Hawks supporters as it is. The smugness they possess is beyond anything ive seen, even in Richmond supporters

Just remember folks, the AFL wants equalization, ok!

Collingwood Magpies (3rd) receive Steven May (Gold Coast Suns - 17th), Dayne Beams (Brisbane - 15th)
Richmond Tigers (1st) receive Tom Lynch (Gold Coast Suns - 17th)
Hawthorn Hawks (4th) receive Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide - 10th)

Collingwood Magpies (3rd) receive Steven May (Gold Coast Suns - 17th), Dayne Beams (Brisbane - 15th)
Well Collingwood aren't getting Beams and are unlikely to get May too so...

Highly paid professionals prioritise non financial criteria in employment decision. This is truly enlightening.

Collingwood Magpies (2nd) receive Steven May (Gold Coast Suns - 17th), Dayne Beams (Brisbane - 15th)
Richmond Tigers (3rd) receive Tom Lynch (Gold Coast Suns - 17th)
Hawthorn Hawks (6th) receive Chad Wingard (Port Adelaide - 10th)
EFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back