List Mgmt. Tim Kelly remains a Cat for 2019

How long will Tim Kelly last at Geelong?

• He will return to WA in the 2018 trade period

• He will play at Geelong in 2019 but return to WA at end 2019

• He will sign a long term deal at Geelong

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it ok for us to Boo Kelly when he gets the ball for us next year since we know he will be leaving as soon as the season is over?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Haha booing our own player, that would be unique. And no not cool. If he's in the hoops we're on board.

20+22 isn't "nothing" though. Especially when you have (IIRC) Pick 12. You could probably even turn it into a pick in the mid teens if you wanted - we probably cant cause we cant give up anything to make it worthwhile without giving up required players.

So you won’t give up required players, but expect us too?

So is it ok for us to Boo Kelly when he gets the ball for us next year since we know he will be leaving as soon as the season is over?

I hope he gets booed savagely. He has come out of this looking like an absolute c you next tuesday.

The, i want to go home, but not to freo, would be hilarious if it wasn’t happening to our club. Its a joke.

7FBD9E55-9A65-43F5-8150-9C72D0B35B9C.jpeg
Go To Freo (Tim Kelly)

When Tim Kelly, when Tim Kelly leaves the Cats
He goes to Freo....yep thats Freo
My-oh me-oh
At first I got mad, but then I was in heaven,
With pick 11
Now I'm not the kind of person who gets upset and starts cryin, for...
Dealing with Ross Lyin
But I give into the spirit of the draft and put my common sense before my heeeeart....
Whoa a whooaaa
He goes to Freo....Freo Dockers
They are shockers
When Tim Kelly leaves the Cats
I feel like we’re are winning in the draft
And we are at free at last, Freos coming last

Whoa a whoaaaa
I feel like cryin, I’m not lyin
There I’ve said it, I don’t regret it .....

Etc:

Last edited:
View attachment 573094
Go To Freo (Tim Kelly)

My-oh me-oh
With pick 11
Dealing with with Ross Lyin
But I give into the spirit of the draft and put my common sense before my heeeeart....
Whoa a whooaaa
They are shockers

Whoa a whoaaaa

Etc:
You have way way too much time on your hands....but I like it!

If he stays at Geelong does that mean at the end of the year Freo and West Coast are both able to pick him up and that the lowest finishing side has the upper hand.
Also in this situation Geelong get nothing.

The other option is that Geelong organise a trade at this point with West Coast if he wants to go there which stops other sides from picking him up

He isnt going anywhere now, he will be at Geelong next year. For starters Wells isnt stupid and he has already stated he will seek the best deal for GFC, WC arent going to be able to do better than pick 11 and therefore Wells will decline any offers. TK wont play for Freo so end talks now, not leaving.

Must offer pick 20 odd plus first and second round next year in return for our third pick next year?

View attachment 573094
Go To Freo (Tim Kelly)

My-oh me-oh
With pick 11
Dealing with with Ross Lyin
Whoa a whooaaa
They are shockers

Whoa a whoaaaa

Etc:

Epic.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I laugh at is yes he will for-fill his contract and then go home.

But he does realize that he is not a free agent, so he has to go into the draft and at the moment odds on Freo will get first crack at him before the Eagles.
I'm glad that you got alot of seal clap likes but he won't go into the draft. He'll be traded to WC whether it's this year or next.

I hope TK and his girlfriend understands that the WAGS can make life hard for them...we have all seen what happens in clubs when the WAGS hold a grudge against each other, the players will have to take sides.

Good luck to him if he stays...it won’t be fun

Just on that. I tried watching that new series about the WAGS of a fictitious AFL club on Ten. F*ck me, what a vapid and self-important world they must live in. I lost interest. I mean, of course it's made for TV so the drama is boosted through the roof but still. If even half of what is portrayed is true...

Just on that. I tried watching that new series about the WAGS of a fictitious AFL club on Ten. F*ck me, what a vapid and self-important world they must live in. I lost interest. I mean, of course it's made for TV so the drama is boosted through the roof but still. If even half of what is portrayed is true...
Just think high school girls...they are pretty much the same in all honesty

If he stays at Geelong does that mean at the end of the year Freo and West Coast are both able to pick him up and that the lowest finishing side has the upper hand.
Also in this situation Geelong get nothing.

The other option is that Geelong organise a trade at this point with West Coast if he wants to go there which stops other sides from picking him up
If he stays there are about five options that can happen - only #1 likely.

1. He can not sign on with us and request a trade to WCE (Geelong get whatever the trade is)
2. He can not sign on and enter the draft (where any of the lower finishing clubs could get him before WCE - Geelong get nothing)
3. We could delist him, in which case he becomes a delisted free agent (GFC get nothing)
4. He could re-sign with us
5. He could retire

If she had half a brain her accounts would be on private. Instead she puts out utter shite like the club does nothing for them, and the club won’t even buy us plane tickets.

Talk about playing the victim. So easily could have been avoided.
Once again I don't get this new gen thing of blaming the person who gets told to get cancer etc because of their Facebook settings.
If I was Kelly I'd track them down and bash the f**k out of them but I guess now instead you'd yell at her for not having her settings right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back