Win Prizes The NBA Off-Season Thread 2018 (now includes pre season games)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pellies preseason has been rough. Losses to Chicago, ATL, NYK, and now a Leonard and Lowryless Toronto team (I'm not even sure that Toronto have a regular starter playing).

Averaging double figure losses.

I realize lol preseason, but it's been rough.

Pellies preseason has been rough. Losses to Chicago, ATL, NYK, and now a Leonard and Lowryless Toronto team (I'm not even sure that Toronto have a regular starter playing).

Averaging double figure losses.

I realize lol preseason, but it's been rough.

Toronto had seven of their top 10 players out. We were full strength - got stomped at home, by 15. Gave up 140 to the Heat sans six key rotation players

Giving up an average of 125 ppg in those five losses.

Trouble a brewin.

Toronto had seven of their top 10 players out. We were full strength - got stomped at home, by 15. Gave up 140 to the Heat sans six key rotation players

Giving up an average of 125 ppg in those five losses.

Trouble a brewin.
I think it's pretty understandable when you have your defensive linchpin, Jahlil Okafor injured atm.

I think it's pretty understandable when you have your defensive linchpin, Jahlil Okafor injured atm.

With Payton, Frank Jackson and Cheick Diallo on the roster, Jah has serious competition for the crown of Worst Defender on the Team.

Meanwhile Solomon Hill and Ian Clark are actually getting worse... I didn't think that was possible.

Might actually end up having a sweat with this Kings pick staying with the Sixers since it's top 1 protected.
Ha ha they don't deserve no1, they had Doncic right there who's as good a prospect as there is and they picked yet another PF who stuffed the college stat sheet. Poor kings they should really hire me as their GM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, quick question.

Does anyone know if it's possible to share a league pass account with some friends, or does it only allow you to watch one device at a time?

Does anyone know if it's possible to share a league pass account with some friends, or does it only allow you to watch one device at a time?

1 device at a time. It will log you out of the first one as soon as you press play on the second

1 device at a time. It will log you out of the first one as soon as you press play on the second

You can get away with running it of 2 xboxs concurrently using the 'NBA Gametime App' but if anybody logs on to League Pass through a PC or mobile device it logs you out

Trae Young's real first name is Rayford. Rayford Young sounds like a potential Utah draftee.

The real dance is nearly here. Time to start looking at the 2019 draft class.

With League Pass, it seems to depend on what two devices you are using. I’m currently watching Lakers v Golden State on my oldish Apple TV and also watching Portland v Sacramento on my IPad using the same login without issue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back