MMA-UFC UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor - October 6th

Who will win?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all. I actually think he has no idea what he's talking about.
That’s not the first time in this thread that you’ve said that about someone you disagree with tho so it’s kinda losing its impact. ;)
It wasn't just a few petty words, Far from it in fact.
It was Khabib’s reaction tho, if that’s what he does after winning the fight because his feelings are hurt imagine how he’s going to react when he eventually loses. I think anger management classes are a very good idea for someone who loses his s**t like that and Dana should make it compulsory if Khabib wants to keep working for him.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
It was Khabib’s reaction tho, if that’s what he does after winning the fight because his feelings are hurt imagine how he’s going to react when he eventually loses. I think anger management classes are a very good idea for someone who loses his s**t like that and Dana should make it compulsory if Khabib wants to keep working for him.
Khabib is now 27 and 0 and he has never been involved in a bad incident like this before. He is very respectful. Conor and his team brought all of this on.
Khabib would be happy to never work with Dana again lol. You seem to also know very little about this whole saga.

Khabib is now 27 and 0 and he has never been involved in a bad incident like this before.
He has now tho. Kinda exposed his weak mind and that’s very dangerous for a guy who beats people up for a living.
He is very respectful.
Didn’t he gang up & bully Lobov not long ago? :think:
Doesn’t sound like a very nice person at all.
Khabib would be happy to never work with Dana again lol.
Why tho, because he’s weak minded and can’t control his own temper?
Sounds like his public tantrum isn’t finished yet. Alarm bells!!!
You seem to also know very little about this whole saga.
There you go again. :tearsofjoy:

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He has now tho. Kinda exposed his weak mind and that’s very dangerous for a guy who beats people up for a living.

Didn’t he gang up & bully Lobov not long ago? :think:
Doesn’t sound like a very nice person at all.

Why tho, because he’s weak minded and can’t control his own temper?
Sounds like his public tantrum isn’t finished yet. Alarm bells!!!

There you go again. :tearsofjoy:
Lol.
You're either a troll, or you just have no ******* idea... Probably both actually.

Lol.
You're either a troll, or you just have no ******* idea... Probably both actually.
Because you don’t agree or because you’re biased?

You have only put forth your opinion based on some cherry picked facts that hardly show me or anyone else having no idea and losing your temper like Khabib will only work against your argument.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Because you don’t agree or because you’re biased?

You have only put forth your opinion based on some cherry picked facts that hardly show me or anyone else having no idea and losing your temper like Khabib will only work against your argument.
Why did Khabib lose his temper?
Why did Khabib have a go at Artem?

Lol at "cherry picked facts"...

Why did Khabib lose his temper?
Because he’s weak minded, duh.
Why did Khabib have a go at Artem?
Because he was having a meltdown and acting like a bull to a red rag.
Lol at "cherry picked facts"...
Agreed, it’s pretty funny how you’ve convinced yourself that only certain things are important.

This is a good interview, with journalist - Karim Zidane.
He speaks about Khabib, Ramzan Kadyrov (the Chechen dictator), and some of the things that Conor brought up at the press conference.

Question...

IF Khabib DOES agree with Ramzan, especially in relation to homosexuals, do you still feel the same? is he still respectful? a good guy?

you say he might have no choice, but its very possible he agrees with him.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Question...

IF Khabib DOES agree with Ramzan, especially in relation to homosexuals, do you still feel the same? is he still respectful? a good guy?

you say he might have no choice, but its very possible he agrees with him.
I have no idea where Khabib stands on the homosexual issue. I personally think it completely sucks.

As far as I'm aware, Khabib has shown nothing but respect throughout his fighting career and his life in general. But feel free to give me something that would dispute that.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Because he’s weak minded, duh.

Because he was having a meltdown and acting like a bull to a red rag.

Agreed, it’s pretty funny how you’ve convinced yourself that only certain things are important.
You're happy for Khabib to be attacked, have his life threatened, have his friends and family disrespected, and you expect him to sit in the corner quietly and do nothing.

Khabib attacked ONE rat after he mauled Conor, that's all, and if anyone has an issue with that after everything that was thrown at him..well I just shake my head.

As far as I'm aware, Khabib has shown nothing but respect throughout his fighting career and his life in general. But feel free to give me something that would dispute that.
He’s Muslim.
Muslims refuse to accept homosexuals.

You're happy for Khabib to be attacked, have his life threatened, have his friends and family disrespected, and you expect him to sit in the corner quietly and do nothing.
I’m not happy for anyone to be attacked and there’s nothing that has justified physical violence here outside of the cage.
He had his chance to do something and that was within the rules.
He chose to abuse that chance and only has himself to blame for what happens to him and his teammates.
Khabib attacked ONE rat after he mauled Conor, that's all, and if anyone has an issue with that after everything that was thrown at him..well I just shake my head.
Well firstly it’s illegal and could have hurt innocent people, started a riot, put him in jail or banned him from the country.
Keep shaking your head if you think that’s ok tho.

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’m not happy for anyone to be attacked and there’s nothing that has justified physical violence here outside of the cage.
He had his chance to do something and that was within the rules.
He chose to abuse that chance and only has himself to blame for what happens to him and his teammates.

Well firstly it’s illegal and could have hurt innocent people, started a riot, put him in jail or banned him from the country.
Keep shaking your head if you think that’s ok tho.
Oh boy...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no idea where Khabib stands on the homosexual issue. I personally think it completely sucks.

26bae2a3b94742481abc19d6a9634cec

respect... unless provoked?

Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He’s Muslim.
Muslims refuse to accept homosexuals.
Like I said, I don't know where Khabib stands on the matter.
There's obviously a lot of Muslims that need to change their views about homosexuality, but it appears (from my quick google search) that there's plenty of Muslims that are accepting of homosexuality, and that should only increase in the future.

Like I said, I don't know where Khabib stands on the matter.
There's obviously a lot of Muslims that need to change their views about homosexuality, but it appears (from my quick google search) that there's plenty of Muslims that are accepting of homosexuality, and that should only increase in the future.
Link?

You heard of Google?
Yes.
I’ve just never heard of Muslims who accept homosexuality but seeing as you recently found ‘plenty’ of them surely it’s not too hard to post a link..?

Do a google search on 'do Muslims accept homosexuality', you slack focker.
Ahh, here we are.

https://www.thoughtco.com/homosexuality-in-islam-2004396

Islam is clear in its prohibition of homosexual acts. Islamic scholars cite these reasons for condemning homosexuality, based on teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah:

• It clashes with the "natural" order in which God created human beings
    • It brings destruction of the family and the institutions of marriage
    • It leads people to ignore God's guidance in other areas of life
  • Hmmm, looks like you got it wrong.

Back