Media Kdavva74 and G4L media presents: Mid season salary predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

A million large for playing qooty is pocket money compared to my sponsorships and
endorsements, such as being the public face of the SFA's prefered cheese;

26tldx.jpeg

And my very own fragrance line;
291p2y.jpeg

This is wrong already. I'm only at the Roys because they promised they wouldn't cover the hole in the visitors changerooms. Some may call it a gloryhole, I call it an opportunity. Definitely no cash involved officer.
PorkysShowerDickGrab.gif

A million large for playing qooty is pocket money compared to my sponsorships and
endorsements, such as being the public face of the SFA's prefered cheese;

View attachment 572052

And my very own fragrance line;
View attachment 572053

3rd party deals need to be ticked off by the league...not sure these have :p

P.S. who’s your agent as I might like to have a word with them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

557301_212c71c6b260547c4c978893612256d7.png

Analysis will come tonight if I manage to get reception.
Wooshette leads the way for the Coney Island warriors who could possibly have some cap issues in the coming seasons, if they manage to keep together their core posters. Pantskyle would be expecting a large raise provided he gets back to his best while the captain Frankston Rover just keeps on keeping on. Bigjoed and zackah are stalwarts of the warriors however could be pushed into tier 2 if they don’t have a strong end to the season. Freofalcon is reaping the rewards for his massive start to the season.
Bet on blue would have been up around 500k if he had continued being active and if he regains said activity will likely shoot back up.

571374_028abbe6f60a385920d36b636da2b45d.png

Turns out a lot more had 600k in tier 2 than I first thought but I’m in country WA atm so have no way to fix it, apologies all. Analysis sometime in the near future.
xenxen being tier 1 shows, why the Dragons are in real strife.

WFL seriously undervalued there, and if the Dragons need to overpay to reach minimum TPP, he deserves to be paid more.

571374_028abbe6f60a385920d36b636da2b45d.png

Turns out a lot more had 600k in tier 2 than I first thought but I’m in country WA atm so have no way to fix it, apologies all. Analysis sometime in the near future.
I guess the Dragons can afford to pay overs for everyone now that me and my $1.8mil contract is no longer there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back