Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a Whirlpool thread about it, Argentina seems to be the cheapest but there is some new clause apparently about subscribing in a different country to using this year. Will be interesting to see how that works, if I get canned I'll never pay for league pass ever again...

****, I could have sworn I cancelled my auto renew, but it went through last night at $130.49CAD (about $139AUD).

Oh well. I can watch the Magic s**t the bed yet again.

EDIT: Or maybe I can’t? The post above sounds ominous.

I used a vpn to buy league pass, and because of this it wont work on telstra tv for me
I originally bought my league pass via VPN and I watch NBA fine on the Telstra TV app, but as in my post, that was a couple of years ago that I used Telstra TV. Last season I used Apple TV.

There is a Whirlpool thread about it, Argentina seems to be the cheapest but there is some new clause apparently about subscribing in a different country to using this year. Will be interesting to see how that works, if I get canned I'll never pay for league pass ever again...
Yes, it is going to be interesting to see what happens. I will fire up my VPN and get a game running just so their metrics show I am using a Canadian ip address at least some of the time, but any close analysis will discover where I really am.

Only need the VPN to connect to the site. Then just disconnect and use normal connection.

Edit: for India and if any other countries introduce local IP only

Just checking that I got auto renewed for 999 indian rupee. Rip off. They upped it from 899 rupee last year

Oh wait no they actually gave a 10% discount from 999 to 899 this year haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NBA vs NBL preseason games start today. I know they are showing the Utah vs 36ers game on League pass next week, so I assume they’ll stream todays Melb United game.

Might be a good way to test it.

The NBA vs NBL preseason games start today. I know they are showing the Utah vs 36ers game on League pass next week, so I assume they’ll stream todays Melb United game.

Might be a good way to test it.

I haven't renewed and I still have access, so that's why I'm not sure if the new season has officially kicked in for the pass.

AFAIK only the Indian league pass is going to have the restriction on it.

Mine renewed for 103 AUD, dont remember what country I used last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back