MMA-UFC UFC 229: Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Conor McGregor - October 6th

Who will win?

• Khabib Nurmagomedov

Votes: 38 66.7%
  • Conor McGregor

Votes: 19 33.3%

• Total voters
Good girl, you've learnt how to use Google.. Don't be cherry picking now....
So why were you telling lies? To protect someone you don’t even know is kinda fanboyish. :$

Alright guys, agree to disagree or move it to PM or SRP.

Talk about the fight card or the aftermath but move on from this good guy bad guy, who did what to who and what beliefs they hold rubbish.

It's getting old.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
To be honest, everything he said was true. He has his morals and his beliefs, and he's acting upon them. Good on him I say. If that were my team, friends and family, I'd fight for them too and tell the UFC to go **** themselves and shove their money up their ******* ass.

:handfist:
I’m sure you’d do that and forgo millions of dollars tough guy.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
You're happy for Khabib to be attacked, have his life threatened, have his friends and family disrespected, and you expect him to sit in the corner quietly and do nothing.

Khabib attacked ONE rat after he mauled Conor, that's all, and if anyone has an issue with that after everything that was thrown at him..well I just shake my head.
So you’re happy with Khabibs and his teams actions after the fight because it was in retaliation to some trash talking? That’s like justifying Conor and the bus incident because of what Khabib did...

Alright guys, agree to disagree or move it to PM or SRP.

Talk about the fight card or the aftermath but move on from this good guy bad guy, who did what to who and what beliefs they hold rubbish.

It's getting old.
So you’re happy with Khabibs and his teams actions after the fight because it was in retaliation to some trash talking? That’s like justifying Conor and the bus incident because of what Khabib did...
See above quoted post, move on.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Does anyone consider Anthony Pettis to be soft or a weakling for retiring from the fight or do you agree that his coach make the correct decision?

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Does anyone consider Anthony Pettis to be soft or a weakling for retiring from the fight or do you agree that his coach make the correct decision?
His coach made a good decision. Pettis was in bad shape, and it would've only gotten worse, especially considering his broken hand.

Now, can u answer the question that I asked you? I'm done with the back n forth bs, but I would like an answer. I feel like you're extremely ignorant on the matter.

No, the coach made the right decision. He's not one of those fighters who can just pull off a haymaker KO out of nowhere.

Ferguson had his number and would have mauled him in that last round.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Now, can u answer the question that I asked you? I'm done with the back n forth bs, but I would like an answer. I feel like you're extremely ignorant on the matter.
Yes, Khabib instigated the whole thing from the get go when him and his goons tried to bully and stand over Lobov.

There, happy? :rolleyes:

Now drop it and move on like the moderator said. FFS :$

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
No, the coach made the right decision. He's not one of those fighters who can just pull off a haymaker KO out of nowhere.

Ferguson had his number and would have mauled him in that last round.
Agreed. How we’ve changed these days though. Even as recently as the 90’s a fighter would have been ridiculed to death for pulling out of a fight due to a hand injury.

HAPPY BUDDHA

🤣🤣🤣
10k Posts
Oct 2, 2018
Scarborough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth Royals
Yep, time to move on.. But like I said...you're completely ignorant on the matter...
6E59E0E5-96AF-4991-BB32-E487F49769CC.gif

:tearsofjoy:

Agreed. How we’ve changed these days though. Even as recently as the 90’s a fighter would have been ridiculed to death for pulling out of a fight due to a hand injury.

To be fair, I don't even think Pettis had much of a say.

Had a nasal fracture as well. Think he has a 6 month medical suspension?

Back