CWaffles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ferrari, Chicago Bulls, NY Giants
Some s**t about us with pick 7 and he toured the WO. Would be a better get than Wingard so make it happen.

Would be a great get for you guys, If I was part of your recruiting team I would be pushing hard now with the Hogan trade supposedly off, if he wants to get to Victoria then its a good chance it could happen.

If there’s a victorian club that should be targeting May it’s the Bulldogs. I’m surprised they aren’t chasing him. With the list turnover they’ve had over the last two years the Bulldogs have got some high draft picks available that could get a trade done. They have plenty of salary cap space.

Sep 20, 2009
Pascoe Vale
AFL Club
Geelong
If there’s a victorian club that should be targeting May it’s the Bulldogs. I’m surprised they aren’t chasing him. With the list turnover they’ve had over the last two years the Bulldogs have got some high draft picks available that could get a trade done. They have plenty of salary cap space.

Reports yesterday that they were.

Pick 7 on the table, would just about get it done as a straight swap.

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Think we’ve asked the question.

Reports yesterday that they were.

Pick 7 on the table, would just about get it done as a straight swap.

May plays very much like Brian Lake but minus the contested marking ability. The Dogs have a lot of quality young players under 23 but they don’t have much quality key position players. If they land May I reckon they will definitely play finals next year.

benfica

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2011
woodgreen
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
tottenham
the vic media is all about ohhhhh poor hogan but if anything poor may the guy was told by Josh Mahoney dont worry mate freo will cough up 2 first rnd picks it will get done and now freo is playing hard ball and this mohoney flog has no idea what to do now hahaha

the vic media is all about ohhhhh poor hogan but if anything poor may the guy was told by Josh Mahoney dont worry mate freo will cough up 2 first rnd picks it will get done and now freo is playing hard ball and this mohoney flog has no idea what to do now hahaha

I think its Freo who doesn't know what to do.

Corkie

Premiership Player
Aug 6, 2013
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Gold Coast United
It seems the Doggies are likely the only club left in a position to secure a trade if both parties were keen on the move?

Andyjh

Team Captain
Oct 18, 2017
Blue Haven
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
WWE, Orlando Magic
Swans certainly would of had the space losing Tippet, Rohan and Hannerbery. Only if Swans didn't trade 13 for x2 2nd rounders.
Works out better for us though. We are getting a kid ranked around #7 in the draft for a 2nd & 3rd rounder

rainwizard39

Club Legend
Aug 20, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Works out better for us though. We are getting a kid ranked around #7 in the draft for a 2nd & 3rd rounder
Yeah I get that but I meant theoretically if Swans wanted a guy like May 13 would of been a good pick to have. while not losing anything because like you said you have Nick Blakey to add.

Peel67skin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 21, 2017
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
Yeah I get that but I meant theoretically if Swans wanted a guy like May 13 would of been a good pick to have. while not losing anything because like you said you have Nick Blakey to add.
Maybe there is discussion between GC and Sydney before Sydney trading out pick 13 regarding May.

There are a number of clubs who could come into frame if the Dees / Dockers impasse remains.
As others have indicated, the Dogs seem a good fit and would have the capital to get it done. Think my mob would find it hard now after the resignings. Sydney would make sense.
Like May, does a couple of silly things with the red mist, but you never had the feeling he was just going through the motions, he always went hard.

Back