Food, Drink & Dining Out Favourite Beer II

Remove this Banner Ad

yep. banger

Just a quick one, if you still have the can, Whats the packaged date on them and what state are you in? I work for the company which looks after Sierra Nevada in Australia

Just wondering if it's the march batch or may. I've got a couple of the march ones which we brought in. The fresh ones are ******* amazing

yep. banger

Just a quick one, if you still have the can, Whats the packaged date on them and what state are you in? I work for the company which looks after Sierra Nevada in Australia

Just wondering if it's the march batch or may. I've got a couple of the march ones which we brought in. The fresh ones are ******* amazing
March 29 2018. Bought in central Vic.
Oct. 4. Enjoyed Oct. 5 (looking for more today).

Picked up the Stomping Ground Watermelon sour today.

Honestly I think the brewery itself is a bit overrated. I just think they're dialling in a bit and there's no real passion coming through in any of the brews. Feels like they've gone 'oh this craft thing is pretty cool' and done that as opposed to having one or two really great beers that are wanted and bringing in a couple either side.

But it's not bad. Actually my first ever sour. I like the colour, the nose is subtle and not as saccharine and fake as I imagined, and the first is a jolt but after that you really settle in. That taste at the roof of your mouth and tongue after a few is great.

I'm in the business actually, So im a rep for a company which manages Weihenstephan/Sierra Nevada/Brewdog/Cantillon/Dainton/Lindeman/Napoleone. 6 pack's over here in WA are about the 29-34 dollar range due to the cold shipping. As the brewer said from his own mouth, they want it in the customers hands in the best possible condition (Absolutely agree, we ship Weihenstephan/Sierra cold shipping hence the price) however it makes a boutique Australian Brewery a bit more expensive then bringing over 20 pallets of Sierra pale
Weihenstephaner dopple dunkel. Where has it gone ? Never see it and the straight dunkel is not enough dunkel. Dopple or nothing.

The Korbinian? Still bringing it over mate :)
Bring over Billy's Big Mouth, Rolling Rock, or if not Old Milwaukee please. Please please.

What's the go with Pabst being bought out and produced here? Are we going to see it in bottles? Is it going to go down to 45 a slab prices?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Loving my flavoured beers lately, usually see them as a bit pointless but with a balmy night in Melbs I was on the sours. Had a nice mango at the Valley Cellar Door but the best was without a doubt a random can I grabbed...

Dainton Passionfruit Belgian Ale.

Damn *in damn, haven't been this impressed by a beer for a loooong time. Lovely. The Belgian probably means it's a better base palette and you get the passion fruit through more but yeah, this was really tidy, keen to pick up a six pack today.

Any recommendations for nice flavoured beers?

We look after their distribution/events ect.
I've seen you give them a good wrap a few times on here.. Picked up a pack of their blood orange new England rye IPA's last week.. Stuck on call until Wednesday but I'm keen

Also picked up some Wolf's APA's, Sierra Nevada's Hazy Little Thing, Sierra Nevada's Otra Vez, and some CoConspiritor's The Apprentice milk stouts. All new ones for me so hopefully most are good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back