Player Watch #4 Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the Herald Sun is following his instagram account, posting updates of his holiday on their website.
Lol I did laugh when I saw his post on Instagram in Vegas with Swan.

I was wondering how long it’d take to get into the news.

How dare Dusty have a few drinks in the off-season!!! :D

Lol I did laugh when I saw his post on Instagram in Vegas with Swan.

I was wondering how long it’d take to get into the news.

How dare Dusty have a few drinks in the off-season!!! :D

Every year, the Herald Sun will post a photo of Martin and Swan drinking in Vegas

Dusty's also a world record holder

43557450_2098883060132313_6013443484189458432_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is he?

Dustys younger brother Bronson bought a Jeep off me a little while ago. Shame he didn't get into footy because he's a unit!
Not sure of his name as i have seen it mentioned in a phantom draft or a player ranking somewhere
but am certain he is not highly rated and was mentioned as best a rookie prospect

Pretty sure he was in the military

Yeh he served in Afghanistan.

**** car yards are rip off merchants especially on trade ins .

lol when you come in expecting retail money for your trade in then yes of course you're going to feel ripped off when you're told what your "trade ins" "trade price" actually is.

They had the Essendon late season game on Foxtel earlier this evening. By god it was vintage Dusty, he’s unparalled at his best. Was carrying a few niggles all year, sat forward a lot. Reckon with Lynch coming in Dusty will go back to a predominately midfield role and explode back to 2017 form. Will be first picked in my fantasy team next season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back