Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually wags isn’t real, he is infact a figment of Greg’s imagination. Greg made him up in his mind to deal with his chronic feelings of loneliness and despair. It was very obvious to me when I liked the wiggles back when I was 4.
Is this a melt?

5. The Wiggles
4. Deva Mahal
3. AJ Wilson
2. John Reilly
1. TV on the Radio

Billy: The Walkmen
Love how we both gave The Wiggles 5
Very deserving Loonerty , and such a harsh billy
I was listening to it on repeat earlier this evening

Love how we both gave The Wiggles 5
Very deserving Loonerty , and such a harsh billy
I was listening to it on repeat earlier this evening

The reason I gave it 5 was that I used to teach an early childhood class of mostly autistic kids at a special school. I used to do music with them first thing every morning. This was their favourite song, along with this one.

The reason I gave it 5 was that I used to teach an early childhood class of mostly autistic kids at a special school. I used to do music with them first thing every morning. This was their favourite song, along with this one.

OMG I loved Peter Coombe as a kid haha. I saw him in concert when I was very young.

OMG I loved Peter Coombe as a kid haha. I saw him in concert when I was very young.

My little sister used to listen to his songs when she was a kid so I know all his songs too, some of them are quite catchy, better than The Wiggles songs imo.

I love the reason why you gave it 5.
For me it was partly nostalgia, partly the fact that I laughed/smiled each time I listened (and found myself wanting to listen again and again haha). All the signs of a 5 :p
Wash Your Face in Orange Juice would get votes from too :)

I love the reason why you gave it 5.
For me it was partly nostalgia, partly the fact that I laughed/smiled each time I listened (and found myself wanting to listen again and again haha). All the signs of a 5 :p
Wash Your Face in Orange Juice would get votes from too :)
And Juicy Juicy Green Grass, where have you gone?! Will you come baaack... haha :p

And Juicy Juicy Green Grass, where have you gone?! Will you come baaack... haha :p
Listening to Toffee Apple now :)
Such a blast from the past . I haven't had a Toffee Apple for about 20 years, and now I'm craving one lol
MUNCH MUNCH MUNCH

And Juicy Juicy Green Grass just started to play (got to love youtube autoplay)
I'VE NEVER BEEN SO HUNGRY BEFOREEEE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Come on mate, surely you too are craving toffee apples :p
I actually just checked if UberEats delivers toffee apples hahaha
Disappointingly but unsurprisingly, they don't :(

I actually just checked if UberEats delivers toffee apples hahaha
Disappointingly but unsurprisingly, they don't :(
Need to wait for the next election day cake stall :p

In with a song I think is a whore.

I used to think The Stones were overrated back in my naive youth but then I listened to albums like Sticky Fingers and I realised why they are so highly rated.
As must as I love their very early material (early blues/r&b, then melodic rock), their album run from '68-'72 is unsurpassed IMHBO. Once Taylor quit in late '74 it all went downhill, at least after Tattoo You, but that period up to MT walking is still the benchmark for rock bands for me.

Exile On Main St is my favourite album by anyone. And Beggars Banquet, Let It Bleed, and Sticky Fingers aren't far behind.

As for this theme...I'm working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back