Mega Thread Minnesota Timberwolves Thread - The Finch Era begins

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys will be looking at another lost 10 years I think, Thibs needs to get KAT and Jimmy in a room and work it out. There is still time to mend this rift.
Nah we won't. KAT will be fine and will be a force for the next 10-12 years. Jimmy's to much of a cancer to hang onto at this point. Let KAT get his touches and by the time he hits his prime hopefully the current super teams have broken up.

Nah we won't. KAT will be fine and will be a force for the next 10-12 years. Jimmy's to much of a cancer to hang onto at this point. Let KAT get his touches and by the time he hits his prime hopefully the current super teams have broken up.
He's playing Wednesday lol. Jimmy weont be traded this season and he's gonna help KAT/Wiggins stop being a couple of little bitches and grow into the players the rest of the league wants to see. Jimmy is good for those two man, and the sooner they listen the better off Twolves are.

He's playing Wednesday lol. Jimmy weont be traded this season and he's gonna help KAT/Wiggins stop being a couple of little bitches and grow into the players the rest of the league wants to see. Jimmy is good for those two man, and the sooner they listen the better off Twolves are.
bitches? It's pretty clear that KAT at this stage of his career isn't a natural born winner. He needs leadership. If jimmy was the superstar winner he claims to be he would lead this team. Not burn it. This isn't about winning and losing. This is about the Wolves not wanting to clear the team of the majority of its salary to sign jimmy to the 200 mil extension he wants. Winning first? Forget that it's all about the money. Anyone thinking otherwise is stupid.

bitches? It's pretty clear that KAT at this stage of his career isn't a natural born winner. He needs leadership. If jimmy was the superstar winner he claims to be he would lead this team. Not burn it. This isn't about winning and losing. This is about the Wolves not wanting to clear the team of the majority of its salary to sign jimmy to the 200 mil extension he wants. Winning first? Forget that it's all about the money. Anyone thinking otherwise is stupid.
Negative, it is because every other team knew they could bend Twolves over a barrel in a trade due to the situation KAT, Wiggins and Jimmy have put them in. Jimmy was probably gone at the end of next season regardless of whether this drama occurred or not. Make no mistake if your Fortnite pro max player put the team first and showed some leadership hed squash this beef and have IG pics of him training with butler, that is whats best for the Timberwolves but of course he wont.

Taj said Butler is no different to how hes always been, KAT and Wiggins cant handle that smoke. Watching Butler at Bulls Ive never seen such an averagely talented guy get so much out of his body. Put 50% of Butlers attitude into KAT's Fortnite playing body and you have an MVP. I Stan Buckets a bit but it was so obvious Butler was the best player (not the most talented) for Twolves last season. Thibs knows it, the third string team knows it :p, I bet everyone on the roster a part from KAT and Wiggins knows it. Those two have got Twolves by the balls and as soon as they dont theyll be whinging and looking for a trade to Lakers asap.

Everything about this is so hyperbolic.

Jimmy Butler requested a trade.
No one offered a good enough deal to warrant the Twolves trading him.
Jimmy returns to practice and tries to tear the place down, again confirming his desire to be traded.

Apparently this sequence of events means that KAT and Wiggins are a pair of bitches. Jimmy is the one who wanted out, because he wants more money.

Negative, it is because every other team knew they could bend Twolves over a barrel in a trade due to the situation KAT, Wiggins and Jimmy have put them in. Jimmy was probably gone at the end of next season regardless of whether this drama occurred or not. Make no mistake if your Fortnite pro max player put the team first and showed some leadership hed squash this beef and have IG pics of him training with butler, that is whats best for the Timberwolves but of course he wont.

Taj said Butler is no different to how hes always been, KAT and Wiggins cant handle that smoke. Watching Butler at Bulls Ive never seen such an averagely talented guy get so much out of his body. Put 50% of Butlers attitude into KAT's Fortnite playing body and you have an MVP. I Stan Buckets a bit but it was so obvious Butler was the best player (not the most talented) for Twolves last season. Thibs knows it, the third string team knows it :p, I bet everyone on the roster a part from KAT and Wiggins knows it. Those two have got Twolves by the balls and as soon as they dont theyll be whinging and looking for a trade to Lakers asap.
Lol. I'm done.

Everything about this is so hyperbolic.

Jimmy Butler requested a trade.
No one offered a good enough deal to warrant the Twolves trading him.
Jimmy returns to practice and tries to tear the place down, again confirming his desire to be traded.

Apparently this sequence of events means that KAT and Wiggins are a pair of bitches. Jimmy is the one who wanted out, because he wants more money.

Why do you guys like KAT and Wiggins so much? Its like this weird cult amongst wolves fans, they have done almost nothing for 3 years. The Rose cult was obnoxious but at least him and Noah got the bulls to some finals.

Why do you guys like KAT and Wiggins so much? Its like this weird cult amongst wolves fans, they have done almost nothing for 3 years. The Rose cult was obnoxious but at least him and Noah got the bulls to some finals.
Wiggins is over paid about 15mil a season. We are one of the lowest market teams and can only really hang out hat on KG and maybe Love as franchise players. KAT has the potential to be one of the league greatest volume scorers. He went 55-45-85 last year. Our drafting has been terrible and we canny attract FAs.last year was the first time we have been in the playoffs for 14 years. I think it's pretty obvious why Towns is so highly regarded. When it's Jimmy vs Towns no one in there right mind would ever take Jimmy's side.

Wiggins is over paid about 15mil a season. We are one of the lowest market teams and can only really hang out hat on KG and maybe Love as franchise players. KAT has the potential to be one of the league greatest volume scorers. He went 55-45-85 last year. Our drafting has been terrible and we canny attract FAs.last year was the first time we have been in the playoffs for 14 years. I think it's pretty obvious why Towns is so highly regarded. When it's Jimmy vs Towns no one in there right mind would ever take Jimmy's side.

I really wanted the Twolves to work, I'm just disappointed it hasnt. It felt so close, straight into playoffs with a big 3 that were still gelling, would have been good to see KAT or Wiggins with some of that Butler on court tenacity. Maybe it was money with Butler (Shame Wiggins got that contract just before Butler came). Could have got KAT and Butler on maxes with butler on 4 years or something so hed be there til 33-34, Wiggins on a fare bit. Now you got to think Twolves peak is a fair few years away again. Hopefully Wiggins and KAT dont get bored in this player driven league and Twolves have to start stocking up on first round picks again for another 10 years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3s was the biggest issue today. Fix that and we win
Has been since We re-set with trading Love.

Weak side passing 3. Thibs defensive scheme allows for this way too much. End of the day Bellaneli is going to hit them, But had way too much time and nothing has changed

Home call killed us

Push off on Rose who played ******* excellent, Then Smith gets the call when Rose clips him on the jumper.

Also our end of game situation was ****ed. Pass off to Kat on Wesley Matthews in a foul situation? I mean Kat's our second best shooter but he's hardly the guy to be going to a catch and shoot situation,

Daresay the play was a handoff from Kat to Teague/Rose/Wiggins cut, and It was a no brainer to foul him. Ridiculus call.

However TL;DR

We allow weakside 3's Towns needs to be partnered with a Rim Protector, Teague is a poor defender at the most important spot to guard on the court, Butler is the only player who plays the passing lanes, Uneven roster.

Rose Good, Towns played better but needs to keep his feet. And also need to get a Rim protector,

C-Rim Protector-Dieng
PF-Towns-Gibson
SF-Okogie-Tolliver
SG-Wiggins-Butler filler
PG-Teague-Rose

I liked what I saw of okogie. The home town umpiring call against rose was BS.

If we can consistently produce what we did in the 1st then we are going to build something great

I didnt want Rose but you gotta appreciate his effort on both sides of the ball atm
He is a good spark for that bench, love how he blows by his man, attacks the rim then dishes off the Dieng for the easy dunk.
Its getting Dieng involved and he looks more like his old self.

I didnt want Rose but you gotta appreciate his effort on both sides of the ball atm
He is a good spark for that bench, love how he blows by his man, attacks the rim then dishes off the Dieng for the easy dunk.
Its getting Dieng involved and he looks more like his old self.
Rose has beena positive in each game, he may of not had anything fall for him against SAS but his defense was great, He's not explosive/ "Im going past you try to stop me" rose but hes crafty around the ring, Defensively ive been really impressed as well. Absolute bargin for the 3m per year we have him on, because as a back up PG he's one of the best in the league with my early hot take

Okogie was abit of a boom or bust type pick where we picked him. so far it looks good.. hopefully Keita big dick can get some burn aswell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back