Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Because there is so little going on, I just checked out the FoxSports.com.au Live Trade Chat, and spotted this gem ...

Why Doesn't Richmond trade for Hogan doesnt he want out??? the forward line with Lynch and Jack it will be a amazing and we have cap room from getting rid of Ellis,Miles and Lloyd

Because those superstars Ellis, Miles and Lloyd would have been taking up serious cap space!

In the nets they bowl a foot plus over the line for reason like making the batters that bit better off for the extra pace and to avoid the pothole on the crease

You're giving me flashbacks to a guy I used to play with 20 years ago. Greatest net cricketer ever. Would allow you one short one with the warning "I'm going to have to hit the next one over the Freeway" and would bowl fairly rapidly, generally at your body, and cut the ball around like a mad snake. Come Saturday, he'd be out for * all and get hit to every corner of the park. Really bad cricketer, actually. But boy oh boy could he sort batsmen out when bowling a metre over the line on a patchy, barely-rolled green top. Yessir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha really? I havent seen one thing on our board that is slandering Hogan, maybe this guy doesnt know the meaning of slander?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back