wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
Sad to see him go, but understandable he’d want to considering he always seemed to miss out when finals came around.

Had a poor 2017 right from the opening Blues game and seemed to be out of form and made some pivotal errors. His cards seemed to be marked after that as I thought he was much better this year but was always the first one dropped.

Really like Sam Lloyd as a player, real natural footballer.
Good personal decision for him and I hope he kills it.

Carnis

Senior List
Aug 9, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Very disappointed to lose him. He kept the Top 22 honest. He had the skills and genuine spirit to stay in the seniors, IMHO. Without him, and Miles, Conca and Ellis, we no longer have a buffer against injury, nor intense but friendly competition for senior spots. Bringing in Lynch truly has changed the structure of the team. Adapt or die, I suppose.

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
All the best Sam “Clutch” Lloyd aka Bongs aka Dusty’s Brownlow date. Hoping you tear it up except against us next year!

#putoutyourbongs

3FA1F68C-2958-487F-983C-F5A4A2D6530D.gif

Will miss him. Despite being a good footballer, he can also quote every line from Caddyshack.

Haere Ra
That is simply legendary. Who trades such a man???

May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Pick 64 is about right for a small, slow part time forward/ mid that'll be 29 at the start of 2019 season
Re his contribution to the club - outstanding from where he came from (country footballer ) managed to play at the top level on the back of footy smarts.
Slow was mentioned on the dogs board, myth, go check the afl tracker app., his last 2 games alone for us against te bombers he was 3rd (for both sides) for average speed, game before that against the cats 1st for average high speed covered for both sides. He appears slow but thats not the case at al

Back