List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
GHS, Miles, Ellis all brought in to help the young blokes and give Dave and Lyons a chop out. That’s what Cameron said last week. Also add leadership and are quality guys.
No point drafting in 5 gun kids and have them exposed to KK, Hall and others who were booted.
GHS, Miles, Ellis, Corbett, Burgess and Collins too all these hardened guys you would have to think will give us some backbone and be far more likely to stay on the park for the bulk of the season
Francou, Swallow, Drummond, Kaesler, Clarke all new experienced and fresh coaching talents has to effect some change too

Like the fact that we have got these taller types and hard nuts that play inside the contest that are ready to roll and need minimal physical development.

We can draft in the class to develop and build around them over the next couple of years.
and the cherry is we are going to be drafting two or three superstars too

What he said
Like I said previously this was worked out months ago and the bogan dad thinks he’s covering tracks with his “sorry not sorry” routine
If he thinks we forget he needs to come to the next Richmond match at Metricon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SandyToes-props to you and GCSunsFan for not falling for what he was selling over the last few days, weeks, months. You two in particular stayed strong.
After what Thurls twenty mins ago said the Jury is in....we’ve been had big time. Bedwetter Child and Enabler Parent. $800k richer at our collective expense. Pick 7 and serious money down the toilet....geee that hurts.
They are lucky 17er is suspended-he would of come in from the Sight Screen Jeff Thomson long run up if he was about today. Would have been GOLD.

I suspect he might want a change of scenery after breaking up with his fiancee who is good friends with all the other WAGs... its got to be awkward. Is Gorringe still living in Melb? They've become inseparable...maybe we have him to blame (because he was soooo successful on his Vic return)
I didn’t know that. I guess it makes it a little easier to understand.

I suspect he might want a change of scenery after breaking up with his fiancee who is good friends with all the other WAGs... its got to be awkward. Is Gorringe still living in Melb? They've become inseparable...maybe we have him to blame (because he was soooo successful on his Vic return)

Yeah SG I think there was a one-two punch, the engagement break up in combination with Lynch selling out I think has put his compass out of whack.

SandyToes-props to you and GCSunsFan for not falling for what he was selling over the last few days, weeks, months. You two in particular stayed strong.
After what Thurls twenty mins ago said the Jury is in....we’ve been had big time. Bedwetter Child and Enabler Parent. $800k richer at our collective expense. Pick 7 and serious money down the toilet....geee that hurts.
They are lucky 17er is suspended-he would of come in from the Sight Screen Jeff Thomson long run up if he was about today. Would have been GOLD.
Pulled him up a few times for bagging our club out and spinning crap in opposition sites for cheap likes.
He’d then run in here with a sob story, tell us how much he loves us and wait for sympathy.
My BS meter has been red-lining non stop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m sure Hawthorn and the family colluded as they did with O’Meara
Get yourself and your injuries as right as you can over the next 2 years at The Suns expense and we’ll pick you up cheap then
It’s a disgrace
Aided and abetted by AFL House
At the end of the day I’m sure our people just didn’t want to expend any more time and energy on a lost cause
$400k a year more for a real player

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Be honest he got told by stu he doesn't rate him an thinks he is lazy. Jack ain't staying.the suns were shopping him out mid year onwards. An isn't well liked .

Side note the culture up there is better then carlton's. And thats fact..
This it?

Be honest he got told by stu he doesn't rate him an thinks he is lazy. Jack ain't staying.the suns were shopping him out mid year onwards. An isn't well liked .

Side note the culture up there is better then carlton's. And thats fact..
Any chance of elaboration. A very well respected poster on here has "ironcad mail" seemingly marrying up with your post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back