List Mgmt. 2018 Draft/Trade/FA Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn off trade radio when Hall is on . So not a problem for me .

Damian Barrett is one of the least-respected, muck-raking f—-wits in the football media. Most clubs avoid him like the plague.

He is renowned for just making s**t up & stirring the pot and then claiming he has inside sources.

You are dumber for listening to his drivel.
I tend to agree but in this case it backs up the feedback from respected posters on this board

Gil suggested the suns will have 4-5 1st round picks this year. Its likely he isn't aware of our selections but maybe he is across some touted trades we are not aware of yet.

Gil suggested the suns will have 4-5 1st round picks this year. Its likely he isn't aware of our selections but maybe he is across some touted trades we are not aware of yet.

He deffinetly is’nt aware.
I remember last week or 2 he said something else about our draft hand pre FA

Was totally wrong

Would you ever...

May and 3 for pick 1

Pick up Walsh the best mid the geelong flacons ever produced and best mid anyone seen in 10plus years
And lukosius.
2 generational stars

Or sit tight on 2-3 and hopefully get 5 for May
Not a chance.
You’re a top 10 junkie I swear. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Listening to Hall speak on trade radio this morning it was great to hear him say the young blocks have taken control of the team. Maybe he used the word 'ownership' but the reference seemed to be the team is building from youth up again. Suns are my second team i hope you guys get some stars in the draft and turn it around in the next 3 to 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back