Traded Jesse Hogan [traded with #65 to Fremantle for #6 and #23]

Remove this Banner Ad

"While discussions were proceeding it became clear that what Melbourne would be seeking for a trade would not be possible for our club to meet.

"As such, we have informed Melbourne and Jesse's management that we will not be continuing further with the due diligence process."

Bell has a bit to learn, but well done to Fremantle for landing Hogan.

So can I start the thread where Dee's supporters can line up and apologise to your Supreme Lord Commander, Peter Bell?

Any Vic media reading the thread, feel free to post your apologies as well.

No two first rounders and officially, what we got for Neale overall is more than Hogan. Let that sink in.

So just wondering where the 'Tinker' comments are now?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

6 & 23 seems fair enough to me, i know a lot of Melbourne wanted more but foot injuries are campaigners, can't expect the world in return.

Good luck to Jesse, wish him nothing but the best, he's had a terrible run over the past few years. :thumbsu:

Said it was gonna be 5 & 23 like a month ago... Melbourne supporters were all like HAHAHA NICE JOKE, 2x top 10 picks or gtfo.

Well then :)

Looks unders on paper....but perhaps the Dees don't have faith in Hogan's body (or head) long term....
Yeah, hard to call it if you don’t have an internal perspective.

All that said and done, LOL you’ve just been Bellended Melbourne!!

Well done Freo, you got a great player very cheaply.

I still don't buy into the crap that Melbourne are better off without Hogan, the kid is a gun key forward. I didn't want him to leave but after everything that he and his family have gone through I understand the desire to return home.

Looking forward to watching May play on Hogan (presuming we can get May of course) for the next 5 years!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back