News Oh wow, oh heavy, heavy, heavy - Lachie Neale trade thread (5, 19 & 55 for Neale & 30)

Remove this Banner Ad

WE just paid more for Neale than Free paid for Jesse Hogan! I want to vomit!

Check the trades again. We most definitely did not give Fremantle more than they gave up for Hogan.

We do have Fullerton and madden who are both very high potential kids to develop. Not first round draft picks by any means, but we haven’t missed the age bracket and we are now very good at developing young players.
If Fullerton stayed with AFL he was in all Australian under 15.. we would of had to trade for him.
What do people think he would of been 30-50 pick mark?

Surely the Hawks aren't keen on picking at 53, 90, and 108?

Perhaps we can package up some picks to land their future first rounder?

Double death ride (assuming we trade Beams)!

Surely the Hawks aren't keen on picking at 53. 90, and 108?

Perhaps we can package up some picks to land their future first rounder?

Double death ride (assuming we trade Beams)!

IIRC pick 53 is higher than they had in the year they brought in Mitchell and O'Meara. They're used to it.

Haha Brisbane Lions social media team at it again.

DprhI-5XoAACaVI.jpg:large

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers, I was more referring to the and part i.e. we gave up pick 6 and what else (subtracting the pick 30 from the 10 or whatever it was).

Pick 47, i.e. 19 - 30.

Is that what you meant?

We always seem to pay too much for anyone we trade in.
Pick 6 and next year's first for Neale, (likely) #19-22 next year and 30 is pretty good in isolation. It's even better when you consider Noble and co. weaved themselves out of a bad position with Collingwood

If Fullerton stayed with AFL he was in all Australian under 15.. we would of had to trade for him.
What do people think he would of been 30-50 pick mark?

All Australian under 15 - if he’d kept that form developing he would conceivably be first round or early second. I’m excited about this kid - basketball teaches finding space brilliantly and good hands. fullarton won’t have forgotten how to kick so I reckon a year as a full time athlete will easily bring him up to first round draft level.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back