Song Contest Part XIII, Host: JoshWoodenSpoon, Theme: Woodblocks/Cowbells, Noms Due: Mon 8:45pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo!! Badge!!

Really wasn't expecting that.

The theme is "thought processes" in the title. Things you can do with your brain. Examples- think, believe, dream, wish, imagine.

5. Animals as Leaders
4. Blind Guardian
3. Motorowl
2. Nightwish
1. Daniele Morra

Billy: Undead

5: Deafheaven - Dream House Chappyuk
4: Daniele Morra - Upheaval MWPP
3: Kylesa - Unspoken Loonerty
2: Devin Townsend Project - Hyperdrive Back One Out
1: Maximum The Hormone - A-L-I-E-N Ulahoopski

BM: Five Finger Death Punch - Sham Pain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's always been somewhat predictable. Now it's pathetically so.
If that was your point earlier , it's strange that you quoted me
Because as por_please_ya will attest- I actually rarely vote for the podiums . This round was an exception (voted for 1st/2nd but not either of the 3rds . Did vote for Raveneyes who robbed himself of a podium through the DQ though :p )

BTW no podiums allowed though I'm not checking the spreadsheet til I get to work in the morning, so I'll tentatively accept them.

Yeah, I get like that when people are so musically narrow minded.
Metal can be quite a divisive genre to the 'general' public. I can't say I am surprised by this result.

If that was your point earlier , it's strange that you quoted me
Because as por_please_ya will attest- I actually rarely vote for the podiums . This round was an exception (voted for 1st/2nd but not either of the 3rds . Did vote for Raveneyes who robbed himself of a podium through the DQ though :p )
I quoted your votes and tagged agent93 as I'd mentioned to him that you and raskolnikov would definitely vote for Nighwish and Animals as Leaders. Surprise!

#songcontestresults

7th
16 votes and 0 billies (5443)
maNga - Isiklari Söndürseler Bile :: nominated by por_please_ya
That was a great song actually, gonna have to do some research on them

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back