Welcome to Freo Travis Colyer

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't mind this pick up. We need small forward pressure players and we need SPEED. Not a lot of room for him at Essendon, can compete for a spot in our 22 on a weekly basis.

Glad we didn’t give up more than a future 4th. I see him keeping pressure on the main 22, and a good back up to our very injured Hill brothers...

If he brings a good culture, work ethic and holds the young guys accountable and fast track their development, then I’m fine with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peel obviously in need of a small forward and a bit of pace through the midfield occasionally. We’re looking after the alignment relationship.

Really was building nicely up until the 2016 suspension, hopefully he can build upon the foundation of this year and get back his 2015 best where he was showing a lot of promise. Also Melksham, Ryder and Hibberd have recently flourished under new systems and without old reputations hopefully Colyer can replicate that for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just realised he’s in Hawaii atm.

Just imagine him Laying around the resort with his phone waiting to see where he’s playing next year with hula girls dancing around him.

Peel obviously in need of a small forward and a bit of pace through the midfield occasionally. We’re looking after the alignment relationship.
You are overrating a lot of our players if you don't think he's around best 22.

Reckon he could be a good pressure forward. He can tackle well and has the work ethic to get to contests. You don't want him getting heaps of the ball because he doesn't use it well but he does have good hands over head.

Will be far better than Conca in the long term. Some on here a little harsh. Over our way we didn’t want him getting the regular games he was getting, but as damaging depth, he is far from the worst option.

Do you need pace? If so, as a role player he might be pretty valuable.

THIS!
Will be a better get than Conca. Me like.

I'm not fussed either way

Is better than Ballas and Giro and Swtta are still finding their feet.

I just hope he doesn't take game time away from players who will if given the chance go past him

He has pace, a strong body and looks at home inside the forward 50. Seems to be a good character and we gave up very little to get him. Given Belly and the Silver Fox have made out like bandits, I'll trust their judgement on this one.

He will be in heaven with Lobb and Hogan - can score - think it will be a new look Freo the fans will be happy with. Colyer will thrive

Remove this Banner Ad

Back