List Mgmt. Fremantle FC Contract List/Depth Chart

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree, much more information and zero maintenance as long as I don't open the spreadsheet google side.

My OCD would of ordered the players in each block by Player # in the first four categories like Player Data, although I can understand if that's too much unnecessary effort at this point. ;)

We started with 39 on the senior list. Johnson, Pearce, and Spurr retired (-3= 36). Added Conca (+1=37) and have upgraded Banfield, Duman and Nyhuis (+3= 40). So we currently have no spots with potentially Lobb and Hogan (+2=42) to come in with Neale to go out (-1=41). That should make the uncontracted Sheridan, Grey, and Sutcliffe very nervous.

So we now have
Out:
Johnson, Pearce, Spurr, Neale (39-4=35)

In:
Conca, Banfield, Duman, Nyhuis, Lobb, and Hogan. (35+6=41)

Uncontracted:
Sheridan, Grey, Sutcliffe (41-3=38)

Usable picks:
14, 31, 43, 65 (38+4=42)

Contracted players a chance of being de-listed or moved to the rookie list;
Apeness, Bennell, Kersten, Jones,

So we now have
Out:

In:

Uncontracted:

Usable picks:
14, 31, 43, 65 (38+4=42)

I think hughes and nyhuis could both be delisted and moved to the rookie list - might be why the club has held off on announcing contract extensions?

They both got 1 year extensions. Nyhuis had to be upgraded so he can't be a rookie next season.
I think you can re-rookie but they have to be delisted first. Very very possible I'm wrong. The only place it has been reported is the afl.com article hey?

So we now have
Out:

In:

Uncontracted:

Usable picks:
14, 31, 43, 65 (38+4=42)

Add Travis Colyer.

You suspect Sheridan, Grey, Sutcliffe will be delisted.

Players who's contracts will be cancelled and delisted. Jones, Ballas, Kersten and maybe Apeness. May come down to who we can afford to delist in cap space.

Not over till we know all the delistings.

You would think at least 2 of those players get re-rookied, bit harsh especially for Jones and Ballas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have 4 picks (14, 31, 43 and 65) then Sheridan, Grey, Sutcliffe and Strnadica will make way for a mid/small forward like Bobby Hill (pick 14), Tom McKenzie (pick 31, very quick and has played midfield a lot) with Medhat and Carter taking the final two list positions.

If we have 4 picks (14, 31, 43 and 65) then Sheridan, Grey, Sutcliffe and Strnadica will make way for a mid/small forward like Bobby Hill (pick 14), Tom McKenzie (pick 31, very quick and has played midfield a lot) with Medhat and Carter taking the final two list positions.

Strnadica is on the Rookie list, we've cleared places off the rookie list.

Even cutting Sheridan, Grey and Sutcliffe means with out rookie upgrades we can only use pick 14 unless we cut contracted players. Unless we are going to trade the lower picks for future picks we'll need to cut more players or waist those picks.

Strnadica is on the Rookie list, we've cleared places off the rookie list.

Even cutting Sheridan, Grey and Sutcliffe means with out rookie upgrades we can only use pick 14 unless we cut contracted players. Unless we are going to trade the lower picks for future picks we'll need to cut more players or waist those picks.
Hoping we can move picks forward. Maybe cut a couple talls as we have to many.

I'm assuming we'll have no choice but to move 2 of our 7! rucks on to the rookie list (2 of Apeness/Meek/Jones), and it's not looking good for Nads. If we did this and delisted Sutty, Grey and Rixx we'd have 3 picks in the ND and 1 rookie spot (to get us to a 40 and 4 list profile). The only other option is to payout and delist contracted players.

Our list is a bit of a mess (primarily because we recruited so many rucks last season and gave too many extensions). Can see another mass turnover coming next off season but there's also no reason we can't get the list far better balanced by this time next year.

I'm assuming we'll have no choice but to move 2 of our 7! rucks on to the rookie list (2 of Apeness/Meek/Jones), and it's not looking good for Nads. If we did this and delisted Sutty, Grey and Rixx we'd have 3 picks in the ND and 1 rookie spot (to get us to a 40 and 4 list profile). The only other option is to payout and delist contracted players.

Our list is a bit of a mess (primarily because we recruited so many rucks last season and gave too many extensions). Can see another mass turnover coming next off season but there's also no reason we can't get the list far better balanced by this time next year.
Yeah agree. Think we are going to turn over at least 8 next year and possibly more. That should be the majority of the rebuild done too.

Strnadica is on the Rookie list, we've cleared places off the rookie list.Even cutting Sheridan, Grey and Sutcliffe means with out rookie upgrades we can only use pick 14 unless we cut contracted players. Unless we are going to trade the lower picks for future picks we'll need to cut more players or waist those picks.
Good point, I forgot to state that there would have to be players moved to the rookie list and/or that the delay in officially announcing the contract extensions for Nyhuis and Hughes was possibly an explanation.

Giro must be signed

FRE-header.png

Unsigned: Brady Grey, Tommy Sheridan, Luke Strnadica, Cameron Sutcliffe

So we now have
Out:

In:
Conca, Banfield, Duman, Nyhuis, Lobb, and Hogan. (35+6=41). Plus one

Uncontracted:
Sheridan, Grey, Sutcliffe (42-3=39)

Usable picks:
14, 31, 43, 65 (39+4=43)

I'd trade 43 and 65 for a future 3rd & 4th and 2 2018 picks in the 90-150 range.

Delist three player, promos to re-rookie two.

Use two picks

Save end pick for Carter & Medhat if somebody picks them.

We have cover for our NGA picks and can pickup players we want and Cat b our NGA player if not selected.

Go six rookies resigning 2 delisted players.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back