• 9 - 13

Votes: 34 15.8%
  • 14 - 17

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Wooden Spoon: Pick 1, baby!

Votes: 36 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love that 19% of the votes are for them to win the spoon. Classic!
I honestly think they will move back a few spots next year, how much, who knows?
They will have a harder draw, unless they get their double ups against teams expected to fall away.
I am sure the AFL will help them out there and probably give them 18 games at the ‘G’.

Death riding Melbourne last season was brutal while interspersed with melty lolz.
Will follow. :D

Our death ride of port was an absolute emotional rollercoaster.

So hypothetically if we finish ahead of the pies next year we have traded up in the second part of the deal haven’t we?
If we finish ahead of the pies we monstered the Beams trade add the Sun component such as the Suns finishing last as expected and we get as close to the top four we build a statue in Noble's honor.

Jun 30, 2014
The Winchester
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, East Side Hawks
I expect Collingwood to finish somewhere from 8th-2nd unfortunately, but hey, we can hope for a slide!
You traded your slide maybe. I’d imagine kneale be very astute at organising a ball up as from sacred heart. He knows how to organise. Great get. Unheralded.

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
In reality we are death riding the pies and only joy riding the suns and freo..

We want blood at collingwood
I don't want blood.....maybe just several dodgy knees to a few on-ballers and the few backmen they still have.

Dodongo

Club Legend
Oct 23, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Dodongo doesn't see the point in death riding Gold Coast. They are in a world of hurt - something we have experienced before and we need GC to be strong to help Queensland footy and we know they are finishing last anyway.

Dodongo wonders what the point is in death riding the purple pricks? It will still be a top 45 pick and picks after 20 are lottery.

Doodngo thinks the only team we should be death riding is the ferals. * them.

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Well I think GC are a lock for 18th, and Freo are unlikely to get above 15th. So they kinda take care of themselves.
The filth on the other hand ..... death ride outside the 8!
Like some others, I think Freo improve markedly from last season. They finally have some semblance of a forward line and even with the loss of Neale still have quality mids, and will in all likelyhood add another Hill in the draft who can be a damaging small forward and provide outside run.

Hello deathride, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its draft picks while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of "I HOPE YOU LOSE EVERY GAME COLLINGWOOD * YOU FOR TAKING BEAMS FMLLLLL"

Can we hope they do something dodgy and get stripped of all their points in the last round to get the spoon? :think:

AFL then strip their drafts picks, including the one they traded to us.

Back