Dreams/Predictions How long til they “get” Megan Markle?

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
MM is safe as long as she has kids and sticks to the script.

A good friend of mine who very recently passed away, had a long and very distinguished career in the British Military for over 30 years. He shared a couple of stories with me about his experiences, and they were incredible to say the least. I asked him once about Diana and the accident, and his thoughts on the matter. He told me very bluntly in his opinion she was assassinated, and that she always going to be killed on foreign soil so as to avoid any risk that the UK could be implicated. The French in concert with the Poms already had their patsy...the paparazzi and then they gave the public a second one, the drunken staffer. He then supported his comments by asking me if I had read the findings of the Warren Commission into the assassination of JFK. It just happened that I had. He stated that the Warren Commission being unable to account for all of the bullets fired accepted the magic bullet theory. Most of the public did not even know or care about the findings. Lee Harvey Oswald was the patsy and history books and the media continue to report this lie.

My friend told me that people are stupid, gullible, and lazy, and when it comes to their Govt's, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Again he sighted eg's Hitler, Lenin/Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein etc. How did these nutters get into power? People just invited them in because they are lazy, stupid and gullible.People suspect that Govt's are keeping big secrets from us, but the people pulling the levers make sure that only a small group know the truth. Politicians and bureaucrats come and go, and only a few can be trusted with sensitive information, and if they breach that trust they pay the ultimate price. For many years there were whispers from conspiracy theorists that former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath, and many of his associates (including Jimmy Saville) were part of a highly organized pedophile network. Always denied, but now it is all but accepted that Heath was a pedophile and may have been involved in the murder and disposal of young victims. Then we had the accusations made against a member of the Royal family who allegedly had a liking for young children..

The death of Princess Diana was a warning. The next one who does the wrong thing may be kidnapped and killed by ISIS or other patsy's.

People are stupid, gullible, and lazy. Amen brother.
RIP mate, you were one of the best.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ngs-operation-conifer-wiltshire-a7983906.html

Moody Blue

Premiership Player
May 21, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Diana went because she was wife to the King to be and didn’t fit the bill.

Meghan is just the wife of a prince way down the pecking order of power. She and he are insignificant when it comes to the power of the throne.

....for now, but that could change down the track.

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide

A good friend of mine who very recently passed away, had a long and very distinguished career in the British Military for over 30 years. He shared a couple of stories with me about his experiences, and they were incredible to say the least. I asked him once about Diana and the accident, and his thoughts on the matter. He told me very bluntly in his opinion she was assassinated, and that she always going to be killed on foreign soil so as to avoid any risk that the UK could be implicated. The French in concert with the Poms already had their patsy...the paparazzi and then they gave the public a second one, the drunken staffer. He then supported his comments by asking me if I had read the findings of the Warren Commission into the assassination of JFK. It just happened that I had. He stated that the Warren Commission being unable to account for all of the bullets fired accepted the magic bullet theory. Most of the public did not even know or care about the findings. Lee Harvey Oswald was the patsy and history books and the media continue to report this lie.

My friend told me that people are stupid, gullible, and lazy, and when it comes to their Govt's, the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing. Again he sighted eg's Hitler, Lenin/Stalin, Pol Pot, Saddam Hussein etc. How did these nutters get into power? People just invited them in because they are lazy, stupid and gullible.People suspect that Govt's are keeping big secrets from us, but the people pulling the levers make sure that only a small group know the truth. Politicians and bureaucrats come and go, and only a few can be trusted with sensitive information, and if they breach that trust they pay the ultimate price. For many years there were whispers from conspiracy theorists that former UK Prime Minister Edward Heath, and many of his associates (including Jimmy Saville) were part of a highly organized pedophile network. Always denied, but now it is all but accepted that Heath was a pedophile and may have been involved in the murder and disposal of young victims. Then we had the accusations made against a member of the Royal family who allegedly had a liking for young children..

The death of Princess Diana was a warning. The next one who does the wrong thing may be kidnapped and killed by ISIS or other patsy's.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ngs-operation-conifer-wiltshire-a7983906.html

It's a matter of public record why Kennedy was killed and by whom. Oswald was an fbi informant against the cia. and that's how smart the cia is.

The truth of Diana though is little known. She was off the rails. Daring the establishment to kill her.

And they did.

What's not known is why she was off the rails. She had brain damage from using prozac. That was also responsible for her suicide attempts and bullimia.

She wasn't thinking straight when she started pushing their buttons.

PetterdHoisted

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond

Whoever convinced her that Princesses don't wear seatbelts is the true killer.

Thatsmyname

Plausible deniability
Apr 16, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
No 3peat (Ninth)mond Minnows
Harry would be a very happy man, she is freakin drop dead gorgeous

Back