Portland Trail Blazers Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pre season in the books and while we didn’t play many teams that you’d expect to be pushing for a playoff position, it did seem like there was more ball movement that the pnr/iso rubbish that got dismantled by the pels. Seth curry going to be a good pickup for us with his shooting and hoping they give Collins as many minutes as possible either at the 4 with Nurk or as backup 5.

Opening night at home vs lakers should really be a W they have a bunch of scrubs around lebron.

Pre season in the books and while we didn’t play many teams that you’d expect to be pushing for a playoff position, it did seem like there was more ball movement that the pnr/iso rubbish that got dismantled by the pels. Seth curry going to be a good pickup for us with his shooting and hoping they give Collins as many minutes as possible either at the 4 with Nurk or as backup 5.

Opening night at home vs lakers should really be a W they have a bunch of scrubs around lebron.

Another season I'm expecting much of the same, probably scrape into the playoffs but be easy fodder once we make it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems having some bench shooting dare I say it is helping ET look half decent.
He hasn’t had to take a single 3pt attempt yet and apart from a couple of turnovers that lead to fast break dunks against LA he has operated very well at the point and allowed Dame, CJ, Seth and Nik to spot up and knock down shots.

I’m also starting to love what Collins brings us. He could be a star if he continues to develop his jumper because his defensive instincts are great.

CJ frustrates the hell out of me. Doesnt offer a lot when he isnt shooting well. Dame poor from the field too.

Big games from Nurk, Aminu and Staukas

Bench came up huge in today's 103-93 win at Indiana, Z-Co had 17, Turner had a fine game and even Biggie had a double double haha.
Speaking of bringing in another all star caliber player, surely we are getting to the point where CJ, ZCo and a couple of firsts as the centrepieces would be looked at favourably by a team looking to unload an unhappy star player. Although to be honest I think ZCo has all the tools to be a difference maker for us, it’s just a question of whether he can get there fast enough to make a difference over the next couple of years of Lillard’s prime.

Speaking of bringing in another all star caliber player, surely we are getting to the point where CJ, ZCo and a couple of firsts as the centrepieces would be looked at favourably by a team looking to unload an unhappy star player. Although to be honest I think ZCo has all the tools to be a difference maker for us, it’s just a question of whether he can get there fast enough to make a difference over the next couple of years of Lillard’s prime.

Yeah I'd want that particular player to be a top 15 player in the league like Lillard if that's how much we were giving up, mainly because I can see Zac becoming a 15/8/3 sort of guy with elite defence later in his career.

Belted the rockets today to end our road trip at 3-1, glad we made the most of playing Houston whilst they are in a world of hurt.
They are legit absolutely awful. Hard to watch Paul as he's been one of my favourite players but his days of being an elite starter are over.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back