General MFC Discussion 2.0

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was told never start a sentence with and so I didn't.
You can I think - and get praised if you are a beatnik novelist or a poet.

You have a bit of both so with the right PR you can start a sentence with whatever you like.

You can I think - and get praised if you are a beatnik novelist or a poet.

You have a bit of both so with the right PR you can start a sentence with whatever you like.

7WMQ.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whens pre season commence?
First to fourth will be mid-November given we played finals. Expect around the 12th of November.

Interestingly that group will be pretty small. Weid, Baker, Fritsch, Hannan, Keilty, Spargo, Petty, the Smiths, Preuss, KK and Wagner the only mandatory reports by my count. Oliver would be but is out til Jan with the shoulders. And that’s assuming no surgery among the above.

I reckon we will see others there though.

FU

And for information FU to everyone on this board. There isn’t, and cannot be, a Simpsons gif for every situation and you’re all going to get found out sooner or later. Mark my words.
You’re coming up against over 25 years of TV there PG. Good luck

FU

And for information FU to everyone on this board. There isn’t, and cannot be, a Simpsons gif for every situation and you’re all going to get found out sooner or later. Mark my words.

745043 (1).jpg

FU

It's not even the best part. There's a real beauty to the common agreement on when you had to stop watching and referencing. Nobody can tell you when it was but I've never seen anyone * it up. and I've heard the show ran for at least a decade after it stopped being a thing to watch. For all I know it's still running.

It's not even the best part. There's a real beauty to the common agreement on when you had to stop watching and referencing. Nobody can tell you when it was but I've never seen anyone **** it up. and I've heard the show ran for at least a decade after it stopped being a thing to watch. For all I know it's still running.

There's actually some great YouTube documentaries that show that the writing staff changed heavily from about season 6-11. Season 10 I think is considered the death of the Simpson's, ratings completely tumbled and never recovered.

They reckon season 9 when Seymour Skinner was uncovered as a fraud was the turning point as they had built this strict over mothered character with a dark past who was apparently not even real. It went from having characters with emotion layers and stories to being one line jokes associated with laziness.

It's not even the best part. There's a real beauty to the common agreement on when you had to stop watching and referencing. Nobody can tell you when it was but I've never seen anyone **** it up. and I've heard the show ran for at least a decade after it stopped being a thing to watch. For all I know it's still running.
Sunday night US time the 5th episode of season 30 will air ... I don’t think they’ll cancel it until the main voice actors decide they’re sick of cashing their fat checks.

I’ve watched a handful of episodes between season 20 and 30 ... they are absolutely horrible, the writers have completely run out of ideas, so they just rehash things over and over

Sunday night US time the 5th episode of season 30 will air ... I don’t think they’ll cancel it until the main voice actors decide they’re sick of cashing their fat checks.

I’ve watched a handful of episodes between season 20 and 30 ... they are absolutely horrible, the writers have completely run out of ideas, so they just rehash things over and over

I haven't watched the Simpsons in god knows how long, but 30 seasons is ridiculous.

3E1331AA-D742-4930-AC83-74EE60DDA80D.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back