Question to other League Pass subscribers

Teagueeee15

Premiership Player
Sep 15, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Am I the only campaigner paying full price every year?

I do as well, I don’t mind paying full price as they are going to find a way to crack down on this (eventually). It’s hard to find stats about League Pass subscribers per country, but when Silver was questioned about playing a game in Australia, he said Australia had the most subscribers outside the USA. There must be others like that out there!

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat
And Netflix is $167.88 per year for every movie/tv show/documentary in HD.

$300 is not a good price.

Netflix for 12 months is almost half the cost of NBA LP for 6 months. Complete disgrace. Those who pay $300 should start using a VPN and protest this.

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
Has anyone renewed their subscription yet? It's only offering me the monthly subscription at the moment, seems like this thing changes every year.

Mine is set to auto renew and lists the price as 3,510 ARS ($87).
First time i've let it auto renew so little bit concerned.

Mine is set to auto renew and lists the price as 3,510 ARS ($87).
First time i've let it auto renew so little bit concerned.
What are you concerned about?

I have been subscribed via Canada for a few years and it just auto renews. Had no issue with it.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat

I have been subscribed via Canada for a few years and it just auto renews. Had no issue with it.

It's concerning whether or not it'll definitely renew via the country it was first done with and not go to the $300 they charge for Australia.

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing

Sweet wasn't sure if it kept the currency or if it would revert to AUD.

Mar 28, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Heat

Mine has auto renewed a couple of times and it always uses the currency used from the year before.

My billing information country is Australia. I used the Canadian VPN last year. Did you guys have Australia as your billing information country in your settings when it renewed using the VPN countries you used?

Back