The Official Bigfooty NBA week 2 thread - Spit gate

Do you think spitting is ok?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

In some cultures accepting the spittle (saliva ejected from ones mouth) from another is considered beneficial for your health. In others it is a sign of love (insert gif of olivia munn kissing blonde lass), which breaks down barriers of hatred spewed.

But what we have witnessed in the last 24 hours has demonstrated a clear lack of respect from one to another. Allegations of spitting, confronting wives and common indecency overshadowed the momentous occasion that was Lances Stephensons home Laker debut.

In my opinion there is little doubt Rondo provided essential nutrients to Paul, which prompted arguably the NBAs most hated player, to poke Rondo causing abrasions to his face and a potential for blindness.

Suspensions have not yet been announced, but stay tuned for the rockets face the clippers tonight. Expect paul to miss 2-4 games, ingram 5, rondo 5.

Look who's back in town!!

The perf crowd booed.

Also returning

Out tonight however is Willy Barton who is out with a willy strain

Currently Cedi Osman and the Cavs are up plenty on the DaWks. Cedi deferring to KLove in true unselfish play.

cp3 and rondo will cop 2-3 games and ingram i reckon 5-10.

... we just let Atlanta score 64 against us at home in the first half. Lue is doing such a great job defensively with this team :huh:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... we just let Atlanta score 64 against us at home in the first half. Lue is doing such a great job defensively with this team :huh:
Not being a d*ck about this but you didn't expect much from the cavs this season did you? Maybe other than love putting up good numbers and sexton having a good rookie year,
Trae Young though going off jeez.

Not being a d*ck about this but you didn't expect much from the cavs this season did you? Maybe other than love putting up good numbers and sexton having a good rookie year,
Trae Young though going off jeez.
I expected us not to give up 40 points in a quarter at home to ******* Atlanta.

As reported by Vanders in the week 1 thread

Well finally we can stop watching slow mo replays of Rondo spitting. Has loogie even gained so much national attention and apologists? At least we can lay the Carmelo conspiracy to bed.

Meanwhile OKC down 12 to Sac town in Westbrook's first game back. Off to a slow start in a very competitive West.

Nuggets and warriors game will be interesting.
If Nuggets win it'll put them on notice in the nba jokic ain't no joke.

Nuggets and warriors game will be interesting.
If Nuggets win it'll put them on notice in the nba jokic ain't no joke.

Will be a cracking game. Gone with GSW in my tips but won’t shock be if Denver win

Back