Roast The media....*Shakes Head* Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know who holds the media power in little old Adelaide.

This is a disgrace, what with Wrinkles and Old octogenarian KG, I will not be listening to that bloody disgrace of a radio station...only to Sportsday, with Kane...the lone voice in the wilderness. Thank goodness for Croc Media.

Riccuito featured for his dumb*ery this morning.

One of those crank callers they have was impersonating Tex and claimed that these housing articles keep writing "median" instead of "medium" and that it was a spelling mistake.

Tex asked Roo what Median meant and he said "its the average house price of an area."

No, that's the mean you ******* oaf. Your segment taking the piss out of Walker's intelligence made you look dumber than Walker himself. Amazing.

Then some old lady called up and said she had been "barracking for the cricket for 40 years and that David Warner should never play again!"

Barracking for the cricket lol.

Riccuito featured for his dumb******y this morning.

One of those crank callers they have was impersonating Tex and claimed that these housing articles keep writing "median" instead of "medium" and that it was a spelling mistake.

Tex asked Roo what Median meant and he said "its the average house price of an area."

No, that's the mean you ******* oaf. Your segment taking the piss out of Walker's intelligence made you look dumber than Walker himself. Amazing.

Then some old lady called up and said she had been "barracking for the cricket for 40 years and that David Warner should never play again!"

Barracking for the cricket lol.
To be fair, the word 'median' can still be referred to as a kind of average. Rather than an average of the total, it is just the middle value in the list of numbers. Although I get your point that Roo wouldn't know the difference between the two!

Tiser reporting that SEN is making a comeback with a promise that the station will bring balance to the state's footy coverage in the media. Not so subtle dig at 5aa and mmm

Port Adelaide great Kane Cornes to lead South Australia’s new sports radio station 1629 SEN SA

"PORT Adelaide great Kane Cornes has promised the new 1629 SEN SA sports radio station will bring balance to the state’s footy media coverage.

The Power champion-turned-media personality is the local face of the new 24/7 AM radio network, which will launch on December 6 with Cornes’ debut breakfast show followed by radio coverage of the first day of the Adelaide Oval Test match.

Cornes, who will be joined by a yet-to-be-named co-host for the weekday 6am-8.30am timeslot, said the station will deliver an even-handed look at sport in SA, in particular the Crows-Power rivalry.

“It’s really exciting and a little bit nerve-racking as well. First and foremost it’s really exciting for South Australian sports lovers to have an alternative out there,” The Advertiser columnist said.

“I think this state is far too heavily weighted, on the other sports stations, in the direction of the Crows.

“We’ll be really focused and aware of having that balance."

We know who holds the media power in little old Adelaide.

This is a disgrace, what with Wrinkles and Old octogenarian KG, I will not be listening to that bloody disgrace of a radio station...only to Sportsday, with Kane...the lone voice in the wilderness. Thank goodness for Croc Media.[/QUOT
Tiser reporting that SEN is making a comeback with a promise that the station will bring balance to the state's footy coverage in the media. Not so subtle dig at 5aa and mmm
onya SEN

Port Adelaide great Kane Cornes to lead South Australia’s new sports radio station 1629 SEN SA

"PORT Adelaide great Kane Cornes has promised the new 1629 SEN SA sports radio station will bring balance to the state’s footy media coverage.

The Power champion-turned-media personality is the local face of the new 24/7 AM radio network, which will launch on December 6 with Cornes’ debut breakfast show followed by radio coverage of the first day of the Adelaide Oval Test match.

Cornes, who will be joined by a yet-to-be-named co-host for the weekday 6am-8.30am timeslot, said the station will deliver an even-handed look at sport in SA, in particular the Crows-Power rivalry.

“It’s really exciting and a little bit nerve-racking as well. First and foremost it’s really exciting for South Australian sports lovers to have an alternative out there,” The Advertiser columnist said.

“I think this state is far too heavily weighted, on the other sports stations, in the direction of the Crows.

About ******* time. Perhaps Rucci will join lol.

Cornes and Rucci? #balance

This is such great news for PAFC and PAFC fans.

Will be very interesting to see the reaction from AA and MMM.

Do they try and cockblock by adding "balance" too or do they do a Chanel 7 and double down on Crows derp.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Kane’s pitch is tapping into the feelings of Port supporters towards 5aa and mmm. Sick of bias in favour of the Crows and against Port.

As long as Kane doesn’t over-do the pro Port stuff, SEN could be on a real winner. I’ll be tuning in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder what the chances are of getting EPL, NFL and NBA coverage?

EPL, maybe, it's broadcast on Macquarie Sports Radio in other states

NFL and NBA, probably not, the main reason being time difference, particularly prime time games on the American east coast would clash with morning drive time, especially Monday mornings, NFL is traditionally shown on Sunday afternoons, save for certain games on Thursday night, Sunday night and Monday nights. College football is usually shown on Saturdays.

Things that will help SEN SA last...

* If they're gonna cover other sports, English Premier League would be a winner, it's broadcast on Macquarie Sports Radio interstate but not in SA, so SEN SA could fill this void.
* Adelaide 36ers games could work, SEN broadcast Melbourne United games in Victoria
* SANFL games, particularly Magpies games when they're not broadcast on 7, I can never find which radio channel Magpies are on
* A weekly car racing and V8 Supercars show, not something I'm personally interested in, but could rate well here in SA
* A weekly American sports show from a South Australian perspective, I'd love to do it myself and cover all things baseball if I had radio training

Cornes and Rucci? #balance

This is such great news for PAFC and PAFC fans.

Will be very interesting to see the reaction from AA and MMM.

Do they try and cockblock by adding "balance" too or do they do a Chanel 7 and double down on Crows derp.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

And fans of all other clubs & the AFL & sport in general.
At last. The pain is over.

9 news reporting that Eddie Betts is worried Port will beat the crows to Izak Rankine. Some mentoring during the year implies recruiting rights it seems.

Eddie did note that Izak was away with Pauly V doing some community work at Tennant Creek. :D
Dem ports tampering again, bleep bring out dem tarps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back