News NMFC AFLW 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

When does the season start?
First weekend of February.

When is the Fixture being released i want to see if they are coming to Perth
15:00 GMT (Gill McLachlan Time, an even weirder zone than WA's).

But in all seriousness, last year's came out October 27th, and they were hoping to release it sooner this time around. Should be any day now.

Didn't watch it - How was the club promoted?
we wernt promoted as such as she was still listed with pies at time of recording but Im guessing a quite a few little girls which should be a target market well one of them anyways was watching, she will be a heap more recognised now which should be good for club time will tell.

Does anyone know if Kaitlyn is single? Asking for a friend.

Still can't believe they have that s**t tassie jumper.

Was just out near AFL house. Handed your business card (we still good for that $10 per referral thing yeh?) to a GWS prospect patrolling the area who appeared to meet your criteria there with her parents.

Her dad unfortunately misunderstood your job title and asked me to stand somewhere else. He may have worded it a little more strongly than that.

2kpv5v.jpg

Was just out near AFL house. Handed your business card (we still good for that $10 per referral thing yeh?) to a GWS prospect patrolling the area who appeared to meet your criteria there with her parents.

Her dad unfortunately misunderstood your job title and asked me to stand somewhere else. He may have worded it a little more strongly than that.
$10 but you don't get dental so protect your teeth worst case scenario.

His wife probably slipped the card in her bra and is going to purchase our 18+ range of groin guru devices (https://perifit.co/)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back