EDFL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its not all doom and gloom at windyside as signed doing the week CHB from Pascoe vale. Not sure name but heard goes ok.

Who won hillsides B&F ?? Iam hearing he’s gone but is that church or Bonnici or is it someone else ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Predictions for top 4 next year?
West Coburg - May and Rob Hyde both with lots of experience and contacts, will be right up the top end.
Craigieburn - Would expect they will be a 5 goal better side than they were this year.
Tulla - Always strong, will play finals as always.
Taylors Lakes - Time for TL to return to finals, expecting them to improve from this year.
Just my opinion however could all be wrong. Can’t see WC, CB, or Tulla missing finals.

Tulla’s GF side had maybe 5 over 25 and 2 of those have retired. Bringing in a couple of experienced heads won’t hurt.
Prime movers are all early 20’s, prestia, Bartrop, mulvaney, vocale, harward, liberatore (returning)

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

CB
The length of the Flemington straight
Tulla
West Coburg
Taylor's Lakes

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

What the??? CB to win by the length of the straight? Hahahahaha Based on them picking up 3-4 players.

Seriously TULLA beat them 3 times this year and have also picked up Libba ,Bonnici , Dave Scott and probably Hare.
Kennedy played 5 games. Look at his finals series. 9 goals in 3 games. Wait until he plays a full year.

I've heard there are about 5 West Coburg players signed at Westmeadows. West coburg to lose up to 12..... finals maybe? Maybe not if that’s the case...

MY 2019 ladder

Tulla
CB

Then a gap to...
West Coburg
Taylors Lakes
East Keilor
Hillside
Westy

What the??? CB to win by the length of the straight? Hahahahaha Based on them picking up 3-4 players.

Seriously TULLA beat them 3 times this year and have also picked up Libba ,Bonnici , Dave Scott and probably Hare.
Kennedy played 5 games. Look at his finals series. 9 goals in 3 games. Wait until he plays a full year.

I think Craigieburn will definitely improve with recruits and growth of their kids that played this year. Like Bissa said 5 goals better.

However I think Tullamarine will also improve with their recruits and probably growth from the likes of Kennedy who came in half way through the year and also Prestia who missed half a year injured.

They both look the stand out at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back