MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain hindsight call here but the right move by Goodwin to trade him. Another why we need to trust the club in the decisions they make. We don’t know the full story behind the scenes.

Explains why the bloke was so lethargic most of the time.

Not convinced that's real. Might be a few Jacks out there...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even if that s**t is genuine it’s boring.

I call rubbish and even if I’m wrong I don’t care.

Stupidity from his own phone but still, don’t care and need more proof anyway.
I care because AFL footballers are my role models and I'm very malleable, so whenever they do something, I try to copy their behaviour. So, I'm a bit worried now because whatever Jack Watts is doing today, I'm going feel compelled to try next week. I could be in a lot of trouble shortly...

Glad to see we preference wholesome murderers and family-orientated human wrecking balls these days
I actually think there’s something in this. Jack clearly loves a party far too much, and many of the dates in the messages are in-season or at least in-preseason. I suspect that the club was sick of it which is why they turfed him with minimal fuss.

Will be interesting to see if he is at Viney’s wedding in a few weeks.

I don't know why you'd waste your coin on the highly addictive and frankly s**t coke when you could get some speed and get actual results.
Coke is a status symbol.

Way easier to pick up vacuous insta-tarts by offering them a line of half-cut cocaine than a crack at some shard. Or so I've been told.

Not a huge fan of it personally, would be rude to say no but prefer to spend my monies on some nice horse tranquilliser and a couple of (hundred) boxes of nangs. Otherwise keep it natural with a handful of shrooms and an ounce of my bro's homegrown :deciduous::deciduous::deciduous:

I care because AFL footballers are my role models and I'm very malleable, so whenever they do something, I try to copy their behaviour. So, I'm a bit worried now because whatever Jack Watts is doing today, I'm going feel compelled to try next week. I could be in a lot of trouble shortly...

Don’t be worried Ando - you will love doing coke off prostitutes ****.. :thumbsu:

Coke is a status symbol.

Way easier to pick up vacuous insta-tarts by offering them a line of half-cut cocaine than a crack at some shard. Or so I've been told.

Not a huge fan of it personally, would be rude to say no but prefer to spend my monies on some nice horse tranquilliser and a couple of (hundred) boxes of nangs. Otherwise keep it natural with a handful of shrooms and an ounce of my bro's homegrown :deciduous::deciduous::deciduous:

Oath.
When I'm back home we got a weekend to lose.

Why was **** edited out of my post?
I'll field that one. Simply '****' can be seen as a derogatory word, which i'm not going to debate the fair use of. Rather than the word become a potential issue later on i decided to remove it, because i felt that the sentence and point still made sense without the word. I try to be honest as a mod perhaps i made an error.

While Jack Watts discussion is free game, the content of the matter at hand is bordering near Bigfooty's rules. Although i suppose nothing has quite crossed the line as of yet

One thing i will put my foot down on though as a mod is that the screenshots stay in the scandals section. If they are posted here they will be removed

I'll field that one. Simply '****' can be seen as a derogatory word, which i'm not going to debate the fair use of. Rather than the word become a potential issue later on i decided to remove it, because i felt that the sentence and point still made sense without the word. I try to be honest as a mod perhaps i made an error.

While Jack Watts discussion is free game, the content of the matter at hand is bordering near Bigfooty's rules. Although i suppose nothing has quite crossed the line as of yet

One thing i will put my foot down on though as a mod is that the screenshots stay in the scandals section. If they are posted here they will be removed

That's fine. My contention is why is a word considered offensive and not to be used especially when it's context was flippant but 4 pages of posters demanding private information is all cool.

I wouldn't like it if my sister was called a **** but she and I would get over it.
If my brothers text messages were posted all over the internet for tens of thousands of people to read and it could very easily end up costing him his job and partner I'd be much more worried about him.

Pretty s**t world that it's not ok to use an adjective but it is ok to 'respectfully' ruin someone's life

Remove this Banner Ad

Back