brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I assume the two video screens will be scrapped as the big one (nth end) was put up in 2002 and the small one (stun end) was put up in 2004.

I know all the seats have been offered to SANFL and local clubs, not sure about the screens.

They were both very very basic and were years outdated even in 2013 let alone now.

The original screen went up in 1998 and the second screen in 2007.

I’d expect both to be scrapped as they’re both very outdated. I know the Subi one is going to the Penrith Panthers but that was only a couple of years old and still in relatively good condition.

haha google haven't bother about updating it

upload_2018-8-31_17-25-24.png

Oct 5, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Norwood, St George
I have always called it either Football/Footy Park or West Lakes after the suburb it's located in

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Interesting. Do you know of any other plans for buildings?

There is going to be a Foodland and the joint Library/Community centre will have a child care centre on the top floor. I haven't heard anything else yet. It's obviously still a while away. We have seen the architectural concepts and have funding approved for the new library. The West development is going up pretty quickly.

Dc9798

Club Legend
Dec 25, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Juventus FC
I’d expect both the old scoreboard & replay screen have made their way to a tip by now?

The old one above the Crows run out & the replay screen on the southern end are gone. The only one remaining is the super-screen on the northern end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
Back