MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

That's fine. My contention is why is a word considered offensive and not to be used especially when it's context was flippant but 4 pages of posters demanding private information is all cool.

I wouldn't like it if my sister was called a **** but she and I would get over it.
If my brothers text messages were posted all over the internet for tens of thousands of people to read and it could very easily end up costing him his job and partner I'd be much more worried about him.

Pretty s**t world that it's not ok to use an adjective but it is ok to 'respectfully' ruin someone's life
The Whole PMing thing got out of hand very fast to be honest. We where probably late to react. That said we weren't entirely sure what the content in question was at the time either

That said people investigating outside of the board is a little out of our jurisdiction itself. But we probably should have been faster to ask for a cease on the publicly requesting the screenshots via PM.

To reiterate In relation to your concerns the screenshots will be removed if posted on this board. But i don't have the power on the scandals board nor can i stop people from going over there. But if this is extremely concerning for you i would recommend reporting the issue over there.

The Mumford stuff makes the GWS clean out look more than Salary cap. (although it's still probably all salary cap)
Then whokes are going to love having Private school boy $cully at the family club

Lose one merc (Buddy) to gain another

That's fine. My contention is why is a word considered offensive and not to be used especially when it's context was flippant but 4 pages of posters demanding private information is all cool.

I wouldn't like it if my sister was called a **** but she and I would get over it.
If my brothers text messages were posted all over the internet for tens of thousands of people to read and it could very easily end up costing him his job and partner I'd be much more worried about him.

Pretty s**t world that it's not ok to use an adjective but it is ok to 'respectfully' ruin someone's life

I think your use of the word was fine considering it seems all the girls in the screenshots know he has a partner, disgusting behaviour from not just Jack but them as well.

The Whole PMing thing got out of hand very fast to be honest. We where probably late to react. That said we weren't entirely sure what the content in question was at the time either

That said people investigating outside of the board is a little out of our jurisdiction itself. But we probably should have been faster to ask for a cease on the publicly requesting the screenshots via PM.
Is there an issue with people PMing them, or just the public request to be PMed?

Lol let jack worry about, and take responsibility for, his life. He deserves to lose his girl. Whether or not he deserves to lose his job is tenuous, but not a clear no.

I think your use of the word was fine considering it seems all the girls in the screenshots know he has a partner, disgusting behaviour from not just Jack but them as well.

I think they are all that word Watts included. Good on em it's their lives but I would think everyone is culpable in those texts.

Is there an issue with people PMing them, or just the public request to be PMed?
Really, there is no issue with either. Neither really violate the rules of Bigfooty.

From a board standpoint it looks cleaner than then having the large amounts of public requests

I mean wouldn’t we all of acted like that if we had lots of money (relatively) fame and some people prepared to sleep with us due to those attributes from a young age?

Unless you are Tom Skully

Thoughts? Seems pretty standard 17-25 year old behavior to me

Question: what is the symbol in the texts that is a stack of vertical bars? Is that the same as snowflake?

I mean wouldn’t we all of acted like that if we had lots of money (relatively) fame and some people prepared to sleep with us due to those attributes from a young age?

Question: what is the symbol in the texts that is a stack of vertical bars? Is that the same as snowflake?

I'd be just a barely functioning bag of organs barely taking in enough energy to survive as I struggle to life my fingers up to the phone to let another girl into me room. That's the first night of pre-season aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Racks?

I actually feel kind sorry for Jack. He joined the club at such a bad time, a real lack of leadership both on and off the ground. He never really had a chance to learn from the start the commitment required to be successful and clearly he's found it difficult to change his lifestyle. The party club atmosphere in the playing group back then was appalling (or great depending on your point of view lol).

Yeah the Melbourne culture at the time/ the savior mentality on a 17-year old who wasn’t actually good enough would have done a number on him.

Honestly, who cares about the coke. Half of them do it. Sleeping around is hardly a sin in isolation either. Only person I really feel bad for here is his girlfriend, she’s the one who was wronged.

Sick of those excuses. Sure no one was going to flourish during the Bailey/Neeld years but he had more opportunity and was given more patience than most to turn it around, grow up and become a professional. Those that remain at the club did exactly that. Watts no longer deserves any sympathy, at a certain point you have to take responsibility for yourself.

Last edited:
Sick of those excuses. Sure no one was going to flourish during the Bailey/Neeld years but he had more opportunity and was given more patience than most to turn it around, grow up and become a professional. Those that remain at the club did exactly that. Watts no longer deserves any sympathy, at a certain point you have to take responsibility for himself.
You can look at something objectively without necessarily having sympathy though.

I actually feel kind sorry for Jack. He joined the club at such a bad time, a real lack of leadership both on and off the ground. He never really had a chance to learn from the start the commitment required to be successful and clearly he's found it difficult to change his lifestyle. The party club atmosphere in the playing group back then was appalling (or great depending on your point of view lol).

Totally agree which is why I don’t blame skully for bailing at all

Oath.
When I'm back home we got a weekend to lose.
imageproxy.php

You can look at something objectively without necessarily having sympathy though.
True, but I can objectively say he never improved his attitude despite many opportunities to do so. Roos gave him a clean slate and he still couldn't improve his habits.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back