MFC Fans Only Non-Dees AFL thread: 2018 Edition: Weighed in the balance, who will be found wanting?

Remove this Banner Ad

This situation with Tim Kelly is a joke.
His missus complaing about Geelong saying they didn't give them enough support.

Well she and he didn't have to have 3 kids if they couldn't handle it, he didn't have to choose his career as a national game and nominate for a draft if he wanted to stay in WA and he didn't have to publicly trash Freo if he needed to get home so bad.

FACT is Geelong paid him more money than he's ever made in his life and gave him an opportunity that he had missed out on for years.
******* entitlement of the players these days is unreal

Well she and he didn't have to have 3 kids if they couldn't handle it, he didn't have to choose his career as a national game and nominate for a draft if he wanted to stay in WA and he didn't have to publicly trash Freo if he needed to get home so bad.

FACT is Geelong paid him more money than he's ever made in his life and gave him an opportunity that he had missed out on for years.
reckon he'd earn more as a plumber than a new recruit. Arent draftees on all the same wage? she just sounds like a campaigner but must know how to use hers real good. he sounds like he whipped and doesnt know how to pull out. all thought ive been with a few crazys who lock legs and dont let ya. youd think nominating for 6 drafts youd work out what is involved especially with 3 of them with a baby wtf was she expecting? maids n all sorts of s**t or what?

I do reckon it's pretty stupid you'd nominate to play a national game then crack the shits when you get drafted interstate. It's easy to say from a Vic perspective because our odds are higher, but even then Vics do the same thing if they go interstate. See Money bags $cully for reference. except as per usual he dogged another clubs hope or money before leaving

Mate his son was diagnosed with autism this year and they had twins. Nobody plans for twins.

You think you’re gonna be raising two kids, all of a sudden you have three and one with special needs.

She’s the one home with the kids all day with no support while he plays footy. Good on her for moving down as he pursued his dream. If you have any anger here, direct it at Kelly for rejecting Freo.

Mate his son was diagnosed with autism this year and they had twins. Nobody plans for twins.

You think you’re gonna be raising two kids, all of a sudden you have three and one with special needs.

Then why did he tell Fremantle he didn't wanna be traded there. Literally all my goodwill is gone after hearing that. He could have said trade me to either Perth club I don't care and everyone would understand his situation. Instead he and his manager acted like dicks and now they are throwing around sympathy cards. Pathetic

Then why did he tell Fremantle he didn't wanna be traded there. Literally all my goodwill is gone after hearing that. He could have said trade me to either Perth club I don't care and everyone would understand his situation. Instead he and his manager acted like dicks and now they are throwing around sympathy cards. Pathetic
I agree with both of you. I feel for his partner but if he really wanted to get back to WA he could have gone to Freo.
You're confusing her comments with his actions. Its hard to understand why he didn't go to Freo.

Menzel and Murdoch delisted from the cats.

Would anyone like a Menzel?
I think he’s a good pick for the Saints.

That is to say, I think he is literally a terrible idea for the Saints which almost certainly means they will go for it.

I forget who Murdoch is. Either someone should remind me, or we should pick him up so that I remember why we shouldnt have.

I think he’s a good pick for the Saints.

That is to say, I think he is literally a terrible idea for the Saints which almost certainly means they will go for it.

I forget who Murdoch is. Either someone should remind me, or we should pick him up so that I remember why we shouldnt have.
he's that bloke who looks like a melted camel handbag and refuses to play with Kelly and Cockatoo I think

he's that bloke who looks like a melted camel handbag and refuses to play with Kelly and Cockatoo I think
Oh that guy.

Yeah he can go to Saints too then. Though we should keep him in mind given I think we need to fill half a million list spots with a couple of decent picks then junk picks and wing and a prayer type scenarios.

BTW melted camel handbag is a great phrase. I can’t even picture what that is, yet at the same time innately have an image, which is the sign of genius word craft.

Oh that guy.

Yeah he can go to Saints too then. Though we should keep him in mind given I think we need to fill half a million list spots with a couple of decent picks then junk picks and wing and a prayer type scenarios.

BTW melted camel handbag is a great phrase. I can’t even picture what that is, yet at the same time innately have an image, which is the sign of genius word craft.
i suppose we could draft him and at least use him to engineer a #hawkspill against Clarkson that inexplicably ends up with Chip Frawley as head coach?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've also just discovered the Jack thing and am on the Port board having just a wonderful time
Noted. Never occurred to me until now to lurk other boards. Many thanks.

So just watched the Dayne Beams interview about his trade on the trade table show. I'm not sure how anyone could contend his decision to leave deserved less sympathy or empathy than Hogan.

Doctors told his family his dad would live for another 3 years before he re signed at Brisbane and he was dead within 4 months. He spoke completely from the heart and then thanked Brisbane for all their help.

People seem to think his reasons weren't as valid as Hogans because of the way he looks

So just watched the Dayne Beams interview about his trade on the trade table show. I'm not sure how anyone could contend his decision to leave deserved less sympathy or empathy than Hogan.

Doctors told his family his dad would live for another 3 years before he re signed at Brisbane and he was dead within 4 months. He spoke completely from the heart and then thanked Brisbane for all their help.

People seem to think his reasons weren't as valid as Hogans because of the way he looks
Didn't his dad pass away in March this year?

Didn't his dad pass away in March this year?

I can't seem to find the all the details but from his mouth doctors told him his dad had a few years and then he suddenly passed away. I might be misrepresenting it slightly to say he signed and then his dad immediately passed away but he was saying that he was committed to Brisbane and then circumstances changed.

He did say doctors told him he had 3 years and he was dead within 4 months

I can't seem to find the all the details but from his mouth doctors told him his dad had a few years and then he suddenly passed away. I might be misrepresenting it slightly to say he signed and then his dad immediately passed away but he was saying that he was committed to Brisbane and then circumstances changed.

He did say doctors told him he had 3 years and he was dead within 4 months

Are you a bit LIT mate?

She’s the one home with the kids all day with no support while he plays footy. Good on her for moving down as he pursued his dream. If you have any anger here, direct it at Kelly for rejecting Freo.

"No support". I'd imagine she can get on the blower to someone at the club if she needed help and things would happen rather promptly. More likely she just wants to move back to Perth, too.

"No support". I'd imagine she can get on the blower to someone at the club if she needed help and things would happen rather promptly. More likely she just wants to move back to Perth, too.
she said the club doctor helps when kids are sick or whatever.. like seriously wtf is she expecting from a footy club? she already has better than normal folk get. so worried about raising kids by herself how about getting the extra help she thinks she needs by herself why the * is it on the cats to do that for her.. like i get the whole thing about wanting to be back home but dont put the dirty on the cats for some campaigner finally taking ya man in the draft after 6 attempts. she should be thankful her man finally gets to live his dreams. if they were that desperate they would have got traded to freo then asked for a trade from there in a year or 2 to the eagles cant be that ******* bad can it.

she said the club doctor helps when kids are sick or whatever.. like seriously wtf is she expecting from a footy club? she already has better than normal folk get. so worried about raising kids by herself how about getting the extra help she thinks she needs by herself why the **** is it on the cats to do that for her.. like i get the whole thing about wanting to be back home but dont put the dirty on the cats for some campaigner finally taking ya man in the draft after 6 attempts. she should be thankful her man finally gets to live his dreams. if they were that desperate they would have got traded to freo then asked for a trade from there in a year or 2 to the eagles cant be that ******* bad can it.

I'm sure the cats would have partially funded a live in Nanny for them. campaigners are super ungrateful

Remove this Banner Ad

Back