2019 Planning Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every second year is a "superdraft" lol
Don't follow the 18s much anymore, so I'll be waiting till after the draft to have a look into their numbers.
It is looking like there will be a few more mature agers this year, especially with those 5 assistance picks, so hopefully they can hit the ground running.

Zerrett and Sloane :padlock: :padlock: barring preseason disaster.
Cripps was a gimme last year.
I missed Coniglio last year for the same reasons I missed Adams the year before that, bastards never play a full season, unless everyone except me picks them in SC :moustache:
My budgerigar can tag out Sloane

Merrett, M.Crouch, Sloane, O'Meara, Steele 5 on my radar. The first 3 proven to be around the 110 mark but with down years in 2018, Steele finished the year huge with 111 from his last 9 games (5 120+, 2 140+), O'Meara the most speculative and more of a "I rate him as a player" pick.

I reckon JOM has a 110+ season in him (injury permitting) whether that's next year or not...

Unless circumstances change over pre-season I'll be starting with Gus Brayshaw as my mid only value pick for M4 or M5. Like JOM he also comes with some injury risk (concussions) I suppose, but I rate him as a player and think he still has some improvement left in his SC game.

2018 Number of times played-on after behind scored. (highest per club)

A Witherden 52
S Hurn 51
H Shaw 48
K Simpson 46
J Lloyd 43
T Stewart 42
McKenna 36
C Salem 27
D Houston 25
J Harbrow 25
B Williams 23
J Macmillan 20
N Wilson 17
L Dunne 16
J Short 15
L Brown 15
J Sicily 12
L Webster 9

My budgerigar can tag out Sloane
Tag a potential concern but price likely to make it worth the risk in the hope he gets off to a quick start. Just as many question marks over some blokes likely priced 15 points higher going into the season, the value appeals with his track record.

I reckon JOM has a 110+ season in him (injury permitting) whether that's next year or not...

Unless circumstances change over pre-season I'll be starting with Gus Brayshaw as my mid only value pick for M4 or M5. Like JOM he also comes with some injury risk (concussions) I suppose, but I rate him as a player and think he still has some improvement left in his SC game.
Interesting, he is one I grabbed early this year but would not look at as a starter next year,like Taylor Adams this year just gone.
Will go in priced at 97 on starting multiplier, equates to 103-odd on season.
Did have 7 115+ scores and 10 100+, though, which is solid considering the later start, could kick on.
Love his podcast work, down to earth, good fella. Good luck :thumbsu:

A Witherden 52
S Hurn 51
H Shaw 48
K Simpson 46
J Lloyd 43
T Stewart 42
McKenna 36
C Salem 27
D Houston 25
J Harbrow 25
B Williams 23
J Macmillan 20
N Wilson 17
L Dunne 16
J Short 15
L Brown 15
J Sicily 12
L Webster 9
Got the list of most kick ins taken that weren't play ons?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Witherden 52
S Hurn 51
H Shaw 48
K Simpson 46
J Lloyd 43
T Stewart 42
McKenna 36
C Salem 27
D Houston 25
J Harbrow 25
B Williams 23
J Macmillan 20
N Wilson 17
L Dunne 16
J Short 15
L Brown 15
J Sicily 12
L Webster 9
WHAT about most kicknons that we’re t played on

Round 1 Collingwood vs Geelong Friday night at the MCG.

Obese Arachnid toxic gutsroy stevebbb

You’re f***ed kents
Bullshit, you'll need some of this....

518hrje-46L._SY355_.jpg

Luke Dahlhaus & Gary Rohan > Beams

...yeah we’re screwed :drunk:
Oh yeah, we fear the 7 possessions Rohan will get.

I actually hope he's fit enough to play. :D

Beamer will get more possies than those two combined & kick two snags!

Luke Dahlhaus & Gary Rohan > Beams

...yeah we’re screwed :drunk:

Even though I don't want him, it would be hilarious if we picked up Menzel with pick 93, and he goes on to kick 5 in Round 1.

Even though I don't want him, it would be hilarious if we picked up Menzel with pick 93, and he goes on to kick 5 in Round 1.

I was legit thinking that too when the fixture came out I was like please Collingwood recruit him so he can kick a bag against us to show us how bad our decision was to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back