Traded Braydon Preuss [traded with #62 to Melbourne for Tyson]

Remove this Banner Ad

You don't get a thing, clearly. I wasn't getting at that. It's personal development. Sometimes you learn all you can from someone and need to move on so you don't stagnate. Working with Goldy and then Gawn...that's probably the best apprenticeship you could do for a ruckman. Arguable the two best rucks of the last 10 years (HM: Jacobs).

And he's gone to a clearly better ruckman, I get it, not sure if you do though

Draper or Preuss is much of a muchness. Doubt the club was blindsided either there's been talk of Luey retiring this year for a while now.
We are both in trouble if our number 1 ruck goes down. Both our kids aren’t ready and Daw and McKernan aren’t full time rucks. Goldy has shown he is durable at least.

We are both in trouble if our number 1 ruck goes down. Both our kids aren’t ready and Daw and McKernan aren’t full time rucks. Goldy has shown he is durable at least.

Not sure our young ruckman are equal in terms of competing at AFL level (not commenting on talent). Draper will be coming into his 3rd year is over 100kg and has been Essendon VFLs lead ruckman for the majority of last season .

So you are paying roughly half a million for a guy that is injury cover? No thanks.

This. Preuss makes no sense for Essendon especially when the club has big wraps on a young ruckman already on our list.

I wouldn't be surprised if Essendon don't even select another genuine ruckman in the draft period. More likely a mature 198cm plus type who can pinch hit if we get desperate .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Paul Roos masterstroke.

Pick 2 (Josh Kelly) for Tyson and Salem.

I think Dees did well to get Preuss for Tyson though. Dom is average. Reeks of a North trade coup. As does Hall

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Paul Roos masterstroke.

I think Dees did well to get Preuss for Tyson though. Dom is average. Reeks of a North trade coup. As does Hall

I reckon Tyson is much better than Preuss. Don’t rate Preuss.

North won that trade imo

I reckon Tyson is much better than Preuss. Don’t rate Preuss.

North won that trade imo
Tyson is average. Will accumulate possession at North though.

Preuss has talent. Didnt put it together like I thought over the last 18 months.

Tyson would have been at Casey all year so free shot for the Dees.

Paul Roos masterstroke.

Salem has been fantastic this year but yes in hindsight I wish we never traded the pick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back