Society & Culture Terrible baby names

Remove this Banner Ad

For some reason my wife and I struggle to find boys names we like yet have plenty of girls names. Only problem is we keep having boys :rolleyes:
The wife and I had a girl's name picked for years before we were even ready for kids. So obviously we had a boy. We only want 2 total so you can guarantee we'll have to scrounge up another boy's name when we're ready for kid 2 since we also used our second favourite boy's name as his middle name.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For some reason my wife and I struggle to find boys names we like yet have plenty of girls names. Only problem is we keep having boys :rolleyes:

The wife and I had a girl's name picked for years before we were even ready for kids. So obviously we had a boy. We only want 2 total so you can guarantee we'll have to scrounge up another boy's name when we're ready for kid 2 since we also used our second favourite boy's name as his middle name.

I have a suggestion. It's a bit left field as a name, I mean I don't know any babies that have been named this in my lifetime, and the spelling is a bit weird... but I really like it as a name :) OK, this is it...

John :D :p

(All jokes aside, I do actually like it as a name)

I have a suggestion. It's a bit left field as a name, I mean I don't know any babies that have been named this in my lifetime, and the spelling is a bit weird... but I really like it as a name :) OK, this is it...

John :D :p

(All jokes aside, I do actually like it as a name)
That's our first sons middle name actually :D

Im sure its been mentioned hundreds of times but idiot parents who deliberately spell their kids name different to be 'cool' or 'different'. All you are doing is making life annoying for said kid when they are older, having to correct people's spelling of their name on a daily basis.

The current AFL players have some shocking alternatives.

I love Georgia for a girl, after the Hoagy Carmichael tune.

Solution to the problem ... keep your pants on.

So I just logged into Facebook and, what did I see, Kinzlie.

Surely they just mispelled Kingsley, after the almighty Kent Kingsley

31401845ca4cf254604160d83990daee.jpg