MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Sylvia Saint

Cancelled
May 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Crusaders
How is coke even a thing in Melbourne?

I did a year in Europe and did quite a lot of it just for that one year. At about $70 a gram over there, and a great high, I enjoyed.

But I had some pretty poorly cut stuff in Hungary once and it was very underwhelming. My mate said it was similar in quality to Melbourne. * paying 400 bucks a pop for that s**t! Better off sticking to beers.

Anyway to cut a long story short why are average Joe's paying half a grand each grand for s**t coke? May as well flush your cash down the dunny.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Anyway to cut a long story short why are average Joe's paying half a grand each grand for s**t coke? May as well flush your cash down the dunny.
Couldn't tell you how many boring people I've met who bought coke and thought it made them interesting.

Most of the coke I've had in Melbourne is garbage but there's definitely some good stuff around these days (things like dream market/ silk road help). I'd like to think Jack is sampling the best of it.

Rule 5, BigFooty terms and conditions

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.
  • We have readers from all walks of life, accessing the site from home and work. Be considerate.
It crossed the line, was reported and was dealt with by the mod team.

Any of you have any issue, PM me.

Any further discussion of moderation will be deleted; further posting after deletions will result in cards.

Marc_Remillard

Maderator
Jan 4, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Rule 5, BigFooty terms and conditions

No sexually suggestive content, swearing, bikini and lingerie images, racist material, gore and injuries etc.

• We have readers from all walks of life, accessing the site from home and work. Be considerate.
It crossed the line, was reported and was dealt with by the mod team.

Any of you have any issue, PM me.

Any further discussion of moderation will be deleted; further posting after deletions will result in cards.

I always miss the interesting posts :(

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I mean wouldn’t we all of acted like that if we had lots of money (relatively) fame and some people prepared to sleep with us due to those attributes from a young age?

Unless you are Tom Skully

Thoughts? Seems pretty standard 17-25 year old behavior to me

Question: what is the symbol in the texts that is a stack of vertical bars? Is that the same as snowflake?
No reason why someone shouldn't make the most of their fortunes but you can avoid damaging someone at the same time.

Having said that the close mates I have who were/are serial cheaters always had girlfriends who were self/image obsessed tarts so it was hard to have any sympathy for them. It was pretty obvious my mates were ********s, so yeah, not sure why they went there in the first place. Not saying this is the case for Jack, I always thought he was one of the wholesome ones. Turns out he's a bit of a pig! :$

I think those bars are a symbol operating system show get if they don't have that emoji.

HANDSOLO

Club Legend
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
No reason why someone shouldn't make the most of their fortunes but you can avoid damaging someone at the same time.

Having said that the close mates I have who were/are serial cheaters always had girlfriends who were self/image obsessed tarts so it was hard to have any sympathy for them. It was pretty obvious my mates were ********s, so yeah, not sure why they went there in the first place. Not saying this is the case for Jack, I always thought he was one of the wholesome ones. Turns out he's a bit of a pig! :$

I think those bars are a symbol operating system show get if they don't have that emoji.

Yeah I was thinking more about the promiscuous behaviour and substance abuse rather than the cheating bit - fair call. On the other hand I cheated once or twice while under the influence with one particular GF, and realized I had to end it. Hated myself for it, I didn't cheat before or after that, but sometimes it's hard to say no when you are in that situation even if you have relatively healthy morals,
and if you love **** and swimming I reckon you are in that situation alot :)

Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Yeah I was thinking more about the promiscuous behaviour and substance abuse rather than the cheating bit - fair call. On the other hand I cheated once or twice while under the influence with one particular GF, and realized I had to end it. Hated myself for it, I didn't cheat before or after that, but sometimes it's hard to say no when you are in that situation even if you have relatively healthy morals,
and if you love **** and swimming I reckon you are in that situation alot :)
Oh right- yeah of course mate, if I was famous at 20 I'd have been long dead by now :D

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I think $350 was over the top for the entertainment on offer. Thoughts?
Not sure. You have to factor in CPI - I’m trying to recall the entertainment in question. Was it the **** and swimming or something to do with vibrators? Either way, the artists involved presumably face rental price rises in Melbourne.

Did the text say whether the 350 was gst inclusive?

booshboy

Premiership Player
Aug 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Screenshot_20181025-210824_Facebook.jpg

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Not sure. You have to factor in CPI - I’m trying to recall the entertainment in question. Was it the **** and swimming or something to do with vibrators? Either way, the artists involved presumably face rental price rises in Melbourne.

Did the text say whether the 350 was gst inclusive?

Not sure that I can answer this without copping a card, but to be fair $350 to Jack is probably like $35 to me so play on young man.

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Go all in, cop the card. Do it for the rest of us...

I have been proudly infraction free since wading into the Bay after Round 14, 2009 and calling Eagles fans a bunch of campaigners as part of the early Nic Nat vs Watts wars. Suppose being rolled again for Jack would be appropriate.

markm106

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 29, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
It’s become more clear that Watts is one of the more naturally talented players going around. However seems the type that will probably only do as much as required on the field and training track. Natural talent only gets you so far. Hasn’t helped that he seems to like the party lifestyle that can come with being an AFL and having plenty of $.

It’s become more clear that Watts is one of the more naturally talented players going around. However seems the type that will probably only do as much as required on the field and training track. Natural talent only gets you so far. Hasn’t helped that he seems to like the party lifestyle that can come with being an AFL and having plenty of $.
Nostradamus in the building!

Back