Status
Not open for further replies.

fallout11

Debutant
May 10, 2012
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
So its off season, already missing football..

As the thread says, no rumours that you heard from a mate's mate partner, etc but something either you witnessed yourself or direct from someone you trust 100%...

Only one iv got is something covered to death really haha my cousin was on a footy trip in sydney, at a bar, most of the Sydney team rock up, my cousin goes to the toilet, hears some long "sniffing" in a cubicle, no one else in there, then hannebry and buddy walk out wiping their noses...no guesses...

On a side note, he did say hannebry was a w***er par excellence, parker and goodsey were top notch blokes...

Sep 22, 2011
Your girlfriend's dreams
AFL Club
Essendon
So its off season, already missing football..

As the thread says, no rumours that you heard from a mate's mate partner, etc but something either you witnessed yourself or direct from someone you trust 100%...

Only one iv got is something covered to death really haha my cousin was on a footy trip in sydney, at a bar, most of the Sydney team rock up, my cousin goes to the toilet, hears some long "sniffing" in a cubicle, no one else in there, then hannebry and buddy walk out wiping their noses...no guesses...

On a side note, he did say hannebry was a w***er par excellence, parker and goodsey were top notch blokes...

Mate was at a Sydney bar a couple of years ago and Buddy and Hannebury were there, off their scones. Think it was in summer. They actually had a bit of chat, said Buddy was a very friendly space cadet, while Hannebury was a dick.

Hannebury went for a piss/toot and they told buddy that their respective arrogance was the opposite of their actual ability. He pissed himself, and told Hannebury when he returned.

fallout11

Debutant
May 10, 2012
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
Mate was at a Sydney bar a couple of years ago and Buddy and Hannebury were there, off their scones. Think it was in summer. They actually had a bit of chat, said Buddy was a very friendly space cadet, while Hannebury was a dick.

Hannebury went for a piss/toot and they told buddy that their respective arrogance was the opposite of their actual ability. He pissed himself, and told Hannebury when he returned.

Hahaha nice.. my cousin also said he was chatting to some chicks and hannebry came up to him and said "go away, their mine"...cousin asked the girls if they had even spoke to him b4 and they said no...seems like a A++ grade flog/w***er!

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hahaha nice.. my cousin also said he was chatting to some chicks and hannebry came up to him and said "go away, their mine"...cousin asked the girls if they had even spoke to him b4 and they said no...seems like a A++ grade flog/w***er!
Haha story like this.

One of my mates is in the same situation, Alex Fasolo says "they're mine" girls say hell no, both kiss my mate on the cheek, Fas' mate had to 'hold him back' from starting a fight

Isaac Cumming No 1

Cancelled
10k Posts
Mar 28, 2018
AFL Club
GWS
This might not be popular but I worry about people claiming inside inside information from clubs. It's often BS and if it isn't someone is doing the wrong thing giving it out.

Clubs legitimately hold information within the inner sanctum to protect player privacy and competitive advantage.

fallout11

Debutant
May 10, 2012
Mildura
AFL Club
Geelong
This might not be popular but I worry about people claiming inside inside information from clubs. It's often BS and if it isn't someone is doing the wrong thing giving it out.

Clubs legitimately hold information within the inner sanctum to protect player privacy and competitive advantage.

I agree tht whatever happens within the confines of the club should stay tht way....but when it occurs publicly it's a different kettle of fish completely

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not saying any abuse is fine but there are degrees, do u know if there was any physical abuse? Was this a verbal? Back n forth or just GBFFF? Can't stand dogs who do s**t like tht..
Not 100% sure. Both I'd assume

Actually physical i think, the person telling me said he used to belt his wife

Fruit

Premiership Player
Jul 24, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
A policeman mate of mine told me he had attended the house of a Carlton Legend multiple times over Domestic Violence issues.

Jun 23, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Los Angeles Clippers

Until robots take over there will always be someone passing stuff on even if it's at a family BBQ

Dav

Hotel? Trivago.
10k Posts Koala SFA State of Origin Coney Island Warriors - Sweet F.A. Pantskyle SFA Fight For MND SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Brisbane Dolphins Player - BFFCL BFFCL Club Captain Blue Mountain Bounders Player - BFFCL
Jul 23, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Brighton, McLaren F1
Who's making jokes? I wasn't. I was told that players were seen at these crap gigs, which makes them look like fruits.

Who are you to apply the standards for sexuality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back