Racing October - Daily Punt (4 in a row)

Remove this Banner Ad

also by your rules Magicool would be first one picked
also first one picked for a 0-58 race
They’re not my rules, it’s the official reasoning given by the committee to explain their decision. Whatever reasoning they used they came to the correct decision. Trap For Fools didn’t deserve to be in the field and the rest of the runners did.

the horse is not the reason i dont like it being omitted. I do not like the fact that they have "discretionary powers". This means they can do anything they want and they are never consistent about what they do.
If i was in charge, I would set rules that would not allow horses like Avilius in the race, he has no right being there.

If they wish to use an unsuitable race as a lead up to Melbourne Cup, let them do as they wish.

Duritz

it's not a geelong cup day without a melt

Garbage track, yet again. And then when you're (and I mean me) on the leader in the last from gate 1 they go ******* mental all trying to lead, and set it up for a swooper.

First time I have bet Geelong probably since last year's Cup, sacked for good now.

Bloody tip.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely nothing wrong with track......leaders won, horses on pace won, swoopers won.....just because you lost doesn't make it a disgraceful track......you need some perspective

It was a ******* debacle and if you don't know why then you should take up knitting instead. It'll be a much less expensive habit for you and you'll end up with a new scarf one day.

It was a ******* debacle and if you don't know why then you should take up knitting instead. It'll be a much less expensive habit for you and you'll end up with a new scarf one day.
Quality. Also Chicago bull in the first Saturday and the Taj Mahal in the eighth.

Garbage track, yet again. And then when you're (and I mean me) on the leader in the last from gate 1 they go ******* mental all trying to lead, and set it up for a swooper.

First time I have bet Geelong probably since last year's Cup, sacked for good now.

Bloody tip.

Not true. You had a ‘never betting there again’ rant 6 weeks ago. Somehow it was all my fault by about 10pm that night. :beercheers:

Bets for the valley tommorow/Saturday

Friday
R4. Beauty
R7. Sunlight @ 11's ;)

Saturday
R7. Sir John Lavery
R8. Ventura Storm E/W yes you read that right!
R10. Very Elleegant

All up multi @ 19/1 Sunlight into Winx into Very Elleegant

Liked Houtzen last start in the Moir and with a bit of luck she would have been right in the finish, so I see no reason to jump off tonight

Hoping they take a sit a preserve a bit of energy early as 1. the leaders will go pretty hard and 2. i think she produces her best finish after some cover.

Who does everyone else like?

after US navy flag has now been found back on firm ground

Kementari BLK FT with genuine tempo in front from barrier 12 if they can make ground. only an SP proposition though. will hopefully drift and can land a reasonable price once you get a look at the track.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back