Rumour Beams coming on heavy, hot and strong (Beams & picks 41 & 44 for 18, 56, COL's 2019 1st rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder if people who post in a thread calling for it to be locked realise they're just bumping the thread back to the top of the thread list and extending its life... It's an impressive lack of self-awareness. :D

Milux

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I always wonder if people who post in a thread calling for it to be locked realise they're just bumping the thread back to the top of the thread list and extending its life... It's an impressive lack of self-awareness. :D
My calling for it was in response to the threads title. Fok I just done it again.

Oct 13, 2001
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Lions

Rubbish

I reserve my right to be offended by this Thread

Oh no......I've done it again

giphy.gif

carnaroys08

Cancelled
Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Cowboys, Storm.
Why? I don't understand why we need to do that. Once nobody has anything else to say about the matter it will just revert to irrelevance.
Agreed, it seems the topic has taken twists, turns & grown new branches. A new thread may be justified, would that be nightmare for moderators to sort out maybe?

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Is it going to get to the same levels as some of the other threads we've had during trade period? Are we going to have restraint of trade? Do I need to get my page 394 memes out?

Is it going to get to the same levels as some of the other threads we've had during trade period? Are we going to have restraint of trade? Do I need to get my page 394 memes out?

Not sure we can squeeze another 248 pages worth randomised bump posts out of this thread before some kindly moderator puts it/us out of its/our misery ...

patfullfankezz

Puhuhuhuhu!
Jul 28, 2011
Brisbane!
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Brisbane Heat, Wigan Athletic
Not sure we can squeeze another 248 pages worth randomised bump posts out of this thread before some kindly moderator puts it/us out of its/our misery ...

So restraint of trade it is then (geddit? 'Cause our trade is random posts and the mods will restrain it by closing the thread?)

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Obviously a good trade for us but I mainly hope he gets back into a good headspace again. Rightfully prioritising his health and his family.

Might be best for him to walk away from playing for good. Did a bit of a recruiting apprenticeship for us, might be something he could pursue with less of a microscope over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back