Bookmark it Richmond v Essendon 2019 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong couldn't make west coast stronger lol

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yet they traded picks with Collingwood allowing them to pick up their f&s and academy pick.

Then again Collingwood are usually only a threat until GF day.

Geelong are s**t scared of falling out of the top 8 and fading back into insignificance again, no matter how many families they destroy to cling on to a spot.

Nah Tiger2709, just a bit of sarcasm to all Geelong followers who predict but fail
It must be a Western suburbs thing
I do however BOOKMARK that Tigers will be in a GF before the Cats
Agree that Lynch will improve the Tigers in many years to come.
Riewoldt, Lynch the best 1,2 punch in the comp
Your capitalising of the word bookmark makes me think you are a little upset that someone has a different opinion to you.

Also, you dont really bookmark your guess about gf appearances like you are wanting to do in this post.

Bombers maybe. Richmond nah. I think their gameplan will slip back in the pack in 2019 (5th-8th). Eagles and Pies already showed that they can be beaten convincingly when you know how.

For me, maybe, just maybe. Bombers v Hawks or a GWS.
I mean, Collingwood beat us by playing the same style as us, better than us. Elements of our plan became stale - particularly Grigg in the ruck and Townsend as a defensive forward - but the general style clearly still works and worries anyone.

022.jpg

I mean, Collingwood beat us by playing the same style as us, better than us. Elements of our plan became stale - particularly Grigg in the ruck and Townsend as a defensive forward - but the general style clearly still works and worries anyone.

They beat you in the air convincingly, as did WC. Take it to the air and beat Richmond.

They beat you in the air convincingly, as did WC. Take it to the air and beat Richmond.
And now we've bolstered our ability to at least break even in the air, with the addition of Lynch - who releases Riewoldt as much as anything he brings. Add to that (hopefully) Noah Balta working his way into the side and 'taking it to the air' will be far more difficult than you make it sound.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Essendon even make finals ? Shiel must be one of those one man army players to get him there or something!

Even though it's way too early to make any confident predictions, this isn't the worst prediction ever.

The Tigers have gone Premiers and then PF and have shown they are top 4 capable so they will be there-abouts in 2019. Yes they may be overtaken, but if they finish top 4 with Lynch you have to give them a chance to make the GF.

The Bombers are far less proven, but we have seen sides shoot up the ladder recently to make the GF, just look at Richmond and Collingwood recently. They have improved their list and there is quite a lot of talent there to work with, especially when you consider a bloke like Daniher will come back into that forward line. I would probably have 4-5 better chances at least than the Bombers to make the GF, but that's still not the worst smokey to back.

It’s highly possible...and would be the biggest spectacle in the history of GFs.

Two powerhouse super clubs going head to head..sends tingles down my spine just thinking about it.

nice imagination but.,.... replace Essendon with Collingwood

There you have it folks, Dons V Tigers for the 2019 GF put your houses on it, Dons and Tigers the most evenly matched teams in the AFL. Both teams have had massive additions Shiel (Bombers) and Lynch (Tigers), both have strengthened their teams, 1 & 2 during the H&A season and 1 & 2 in the GF.

61dccc187bbab9d1d1c71d0b7639bd0c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using righteous Bhodi manpower

Remove this Banner Ad

Back