NFNL Div 1 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the typical rumours you hear this time but of the year but this is what I've heard
Brody Tardio to Old Ivanhoe
Jarryd Blair at Heidelberg
Bailey Jordan to Hursty
Billy Murphy full time at Boro
If Billy Longer doesn't get an AFL contract he'll play at Macleod

Billy Longer will get a new contract given saints have packed up their other ruckman to West Coast.

Billy Murphy port Melbourne next year from all reports

Brodie Tardio contracted, expressed desire to play with mates but will be fulfill contract.

With Jack Langford returning to Banyule, are there any other Macleod players likely to be on the move?

With Jack Langford returning to Banyule, are there any other Macleod players likely to be on the move?
Epping making a big play to get home grown J. Totino back with huge money offer. MacLeod need a dominate ruckman as a priority. Only position they continually get beaten at.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bundoora loosing Dennis in 2019 to Darwin full time. Huge loss, added by loss of Dyson, Wood and Marshall, the bulls will have some recruiting to make up for these losses.

Bundoora loosing Dennis in 2019 to Darwin full time. Huge loss, added by loss of Dyson, Wood and Marshall, the bulls will have some recruiting to make up for these losses.
Haha you do realise there season finishes in early Feb? Dennis is signed and playing at Bundoora. Marshall is staying. So you lose Dyson who played 4 games and yes hood will be a loss. They will be fine with a few recruits!

Haha you do realise there season finishes in early Feb? Dennis is signed and playing at Bundoora. Marshall is staying. So you lose Dyson who played 4 games and yes hood will be a loss. They will be fine with a few recruits!
Palazzolo gone? Nesci doing a bit of shopping around. Dont think it's all hunky dory at Yulong.

I see the Hursty President has stood down, which has led to a special general meeting. Can't recall a season with as many key personal positions changing so much! It's a miracle they stayed up.

Palazzolo gone? Nesci doing a bit of shopping around. Dont think it's all hunky dory at Yulong.
Palazzolo gone where? Only place Nesci would be shopping himself around is lower divisions, which would be a massive step back in his football, but each to there own!

Palazzolo gone where? Only place Nesci would be shopping himself around is lower divisions, which would be a massive step back in his football, but each to there own!
My mail is that Palazzolo and possibly a couple of brothers are off to Keilor in the EDFL and by all reports that won't be the last of the players leaving !.

I see the Hursty President has stood down, which has led to a special general meeting. Can't recall a season with as many key personal positions changing so much! It's a miracle they stayed up.
Ben Shelton has signed as an assistant coach to hurstbridge next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back