Competitions Photoshop Challenge - Round 2 - Dustin Martin - Congratulations Elton Johns Wig!

Round 2 of the Photoshop Challenge is now open!

Round 1 thread - Jack Riewoldt

The game is simple:

Photoshop the image below into something funny and clever.

You can use part of the image, the whole image, rotate it, flip it, whatever you like!

The image with the most 'likes' wins.

Entries close this Friday, 5pm.

note: Normal site rules apply, don't add rude images etc. common sense stuff.

Good Luck!

dusty.jpg

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
guess we should tell ppl that you don't have to strictly use ADOBE friggin' PHOTOSHOP....anything goes, MS Paint, Gimp...etc...etc...
Mate, that's all I've got....I'm a middle aged luddite with no friggin idea. This was a masterpiece for me!!!!

If you know how to teach me to make them look better, feel free.

Mate, that's all I've got....I'm a middle aged luddite with no friggin idea. This was a masterpiece for me!!!!

If you know how to teach me to make them look better, feel free.

I like your work EJW!

I tried to do one last round in paint but couldnt even get JR head onto another image without it being inside a white box, bloody annoying, so i gave up.

Apr 20, 2014
Brunch
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Aston Villa
I like your work EJW!

I tried to do one last round in paint but couldnt even get JR head onto another image without it being inside a white box, bloody annoying, so i gave up.
Ah hah!! I HAVE learnt this one......

If you're on Paint, after you have dropped the image in, if it has the white background, go up to the where is says select under the dotted shape in the toolbar. Hit select, it will drop down. The bottom one says transparent selection...hit that, the white background in the cut out should disappear if you have free form cut his head.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Round 2 of the Photoshop Challenge is now open!

Round 1 thread - Jack Riewoldt

The game is simple:

Photoshop the image below into something funny and clever.

You can use part of the image, the whole image, rotate it, flip it, whatever you like!

The image with the most 'likes' wins.

Entries close this Friday, 5pm.

note: Normal site rules apply, don't add rude images etc. common sense stuff.

Good Luck!

View attachment 579571

Ohhh yes

Ah hah!! I HAVE learnt this one......

If you're on Paint, after you have dropped the image in, if it has the white background, go up to the where is says select under the dotted shape in the toolbar. Hit select, it will drop down. The bottom one says transparent selection...hit that, the white background in the cut out should disappear if you have free form cut his head.

bloody legend!

I'll post my late entry in the Round 1 threa lol

Back